<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Rodney Muterspaw wrote a book...</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : People in Middletown : Rodney Muterspaw wrote a book...</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 15:23:29 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 18 Nov 2020 10:38:58 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6996</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Rodney Muterspaw wrote a book... : I&amp;#039;m going to be interested...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6996&amp;PID=51378&amp;title=rodney-muterspaw-wrote-a-book#51378</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1732">buddhalite</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6996<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Nov&nbsp;18&nbsp;2020 at 10:38am<br /><br />I'm going to be interested to read it. He entitled it 'The Blue View' and he's starting to get interviews and such (some big outlets too) and we may be in the spotlight as a city again...<div><br></div><div>It'll be on Amazon in January. I'll admit - I don't read a lot, but this one's on my list.&nbsp; He stated that he kept a journal the entire time he was working as a police officer - so it should be an interesting read!</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 18 Nov 2020 10:38:58 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6996&amp;PID=51378&amp;title=rodney-muterspaw-wrote-a-book#51378</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>