<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : R. I. P. Virginia Dillman</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Obituaries : R. I. P. Virginia Dillman</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 15:23:02 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 27 Apr 2022 22:29:09 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=7003</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>R. I. P. Virginia Dillman : It was described at last night&amp;#039;s...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7003&amp;PID=51428&amp;title=r-i-p-virginia-dillman#51428</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1732">buddhalite</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7003<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;27&nbsp;2022 at 10:29pm<br /><br />It was described at last night's town hall as something like addition through subtraction....<div><br></div><div>In any case - none of them had Middletown's best interest at heart.</div><div><br></div><div>After that town hall - I'm not sure even our newest council members do.</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 27 Apr 2022 22:29:09 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7003&amp;PID=51428&amp;title=r-i-p-virginia-dillman#51428</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>R. I. P. Virginia Dillman : Housecleaning, I hope! </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7003&amp;PID=51427&amp;title=r-i-p-virginia-dillman#51427</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=640">Richard Saunders</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7003<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;27&nbsp;2022 at 5:23pm<br /><br /><font size="2">Housecleaning, I hope!</font><div><font size="2"><br></font></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 27 Apr 2022 17:23:01 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7003&amp;PID=51427&amp;title=r-i-p-virginia-dillman#51427</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>R. I. P. Virginia Dillman : Best wishes Steve. My condolences.On...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7003&amp;PID=51426&amp;title=r-i-p-virginia-dillman#51426</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=483">Bill</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7003<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;27&nbsp;2022 at 1:55pm<br /><br />Best wishes Steve.&nbsp; My condolences.<div><br></div><div>On another topic, does anyone know WTH is going in at city hall?&nbsp; First Hollywoodland gets ditched then in quick succession the departure of the City Manager, Assis City Manager, Economic Development Director, Assis Econ Development Director, and even the head of the Visitor's Bureau!&nbsp; WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!&nbsp;</div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 27 Apr 2022 13:55:44 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7003&amp;PID=51426&amp;title=r-i-p-virginia-dillman#51426</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>R. I. P. Virginia Dillman : Wow&#226;&#8364;&#8221;thank you for the  kind...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7003&amp;PID=51425&amp;title=r-i-p-virginia-dillman#51425</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7003<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Apr&nbsp;24&nbsp;2022 at 9:06am<br /><br />Wow—thank you for the  kind words…..<br />She had a wonderful life in Middletown, and passed with her family at her side. Hospice of Middletown was extremely helpful and caring.<br />So much to say…….]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:06:22 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7003&amp;PID=51425&amp;title=r-i-p-virginia-dillman#51425</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>R. I. P. Virginia Dillman : Most sincere condolences to Steve...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7003&amp;PID=51424&amp;title=r-i-p-virginia-dillman#51424</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=640">Richard Saunders</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7003<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Mar&nbsp;30&nbsp;2022 at 11:50pm<br /><br /><font size="2">Most sincere condolences to Steve Dillman upon the passing of Virginia.&nbsp; She was a well-known and loved member of the Middletown community and will be missed by many.</font><div><br></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 30 Mar 2022 23:50:26 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7003&amp;PID=51424&amp;title=r-i-p-virginia-dillman#51424</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>