<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Baby U Can Drive My Car</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : News, Info and Happenings outside Middletown : Baby U Can Drive My Car</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 16:29:30 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 04 Dec 2008 10:53:27 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=740</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Baby U Can Drive My Car : I have always hated that song....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=740&amp;PID=3075&amp;title=baby-u-can-drive-my-car#3075</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=11">arwendt</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 740<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;04&nbsp;2008 at 10:53am<br /><br />I have always hated that song. <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Come to think of it I can't recall a single "car" song I like.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Love the Beatles, hate that song.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Love Simone &amp; Garfunkel and hate&nbsp;Baby Driver, etc, etc,</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Perhaps..&nbsp;Counting Blue Cars by Dishwalla.. but they&nbsp;only briefly&nbsp;mention cars in the song... hummm.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>OK GOT IT.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Here is a song about a car that I love!</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C-GFqhCq2HA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 04 Dec 2008 10:53:27 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=740&amp;PID=3075&amp;title=baby-u-can-drive-my-car#3075</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Baby U Can Drive My Car : Hearingof the GM Chief Driving...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=740&amp;PID=3071&amp;title=baby-u-can-drive-my-car#3071</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 740<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;04&nbsp;2008 at 10:26am<br /><br /><P>Hearing&nbsp;of the GM Chief Driving his care to DC made me think of this:</P><P><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nvFG0VnIurM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 04 Dec 2008 10:26:59 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=740&amp;PID=3071&amp;title=baby-u-can-drive-my-car#3071</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>