<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Middletown Customer Satisfaction Survey</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Manager : Middletown Customer Satisfaction Survey</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 03:28:10 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2008 19:11:56 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=755</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Customer Satisfaction Survey : John,I believe that this problem...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=755&amp;PID=3193&amp;title=middletown-customer-satisfaction-survey#3193</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=115">Vivian Moon</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 755<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;09&nbsp;2008 at 7:11pm<br /><br />John,&nbsp;I believe that this problem was even brought up for discussion at&nbsp;a Council Meeting at the time. <DIV>I did not call Sound Off however I will tell you that City Hall couldn't answer any of my questions and sent me from one office to the other time and time again. Ginger Smith was the only person that was willing to take the time to research and find the answers for me. </DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2008 19:11:56 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=755&amp;PID=3193&amp;title=middletown-customer-satisfaction-survey#3193</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Customer Satisfaction Survey : I wonder if the city would share...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=755&amp;PID=3166&amp;title=middletown-customer-satisfaction-survey#3166</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 755<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;09&nbsp;2008 at 8:58am<br /><br />I wonder if the city would share summarize the data from this form. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2008 08:58:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=755&amp;PID=3166&amp;title=middletown-customer-satisfaction-survey#3166</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Customer Satisfaction Survey : I think that survey is about three...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=755&amp;PID=3165&amp;title=middletown-customer-satisfaction-survey#3165</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=115">Vivian Moon</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 755<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;09&nbsp;2008 at 5:26am<br /><br />I think that survey is about three years old. It was used after several citizens wrote to the Middletown Journal Sound Off and complained about the service at City Hall and the fact that that the employees could not answer basic questions about their departments and or they did not return phone calls. <DIV></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2008 05:26:00 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=755&amp;PID=3165&amp;title=middletown-customer-satisfaction-survey#3165</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Customer Satisfaction Survey : That link has a Google Page Rank...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=755&amp;PID=3162&amp;title=middletown-customer-satisfaction-survey#3162</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=11">arwendt</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 755<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;08&nbsp;2008 at 4:35pm<br /><br />That link has a Google Page Rank of 3.<DIV>I would say it's been there for some time and it has gotten a lot of use. </DIV><DIV>It would be nice to see what has been submitted.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 08 Dec 2008 16:35:04 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=755&amp;PID=3162&amp;title=middletown-customer-satisfaction-survey#3162</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Customer Satisfaction Survey :  Interesing, the city has a survey....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=755&amp;PID=3159&amp;title=middletown-customer-satisfaction-survey#3159</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 755<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;08&nbsp;2008 at 3:45pm<br /><br /><SPAN style="WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: 10px Verdana; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-ALIGN: left; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horiz&#111;ntal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorati&#111;ns-in-effect: n&#111;ne; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0; TEXT-TRANS: n&#111;ne" ="Apple-style-span"><DIV>Interesing, the city has a survey. Has anyone ever used this, I wonder.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>In an effort to maintain a high level of customer service, we ask for your cooperation in completing the brief survey: <a href="http://www.ci.middletown.oh.us/apps/csurvey/default.aspx" target="_blank">http://www.ci.middletown.oh.us/apps/csurvey/default.aspx</A></SPAN> </DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 08 Dec 2008 15:45:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=755&amp;PID=3159&amp;title=middletown-customer-satisfaction-survey#3159</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>