<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Tour of the Middletown Police Department</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Fun Pictures and Video : Tour of the Middletown Police Department</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 16:43:52 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:31:37 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=765</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Tour of the Middletown Police Department : Looks like a nice place to work....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=765&amp;PID=3235&amp;title=tour-of-the-middletown-police-department#3235</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 765<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;11&nbsp;2008 at 5:31pm<br /><br />Looks like a nice place to work. Plus pets!]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:31:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=765&amp;PID=3235&amp;title=tour-of-the-middletown-police-department#3235</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Tour of the Middletown Police Department : If anyone is interested I just...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=765&amp;PID=3233&amp;title=tour-of-the-middletown-police-department#3233</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=11">arwendt</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 765<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;11&nbsp;2008 at 12:50pm<br /><br />If anyone is interested I just blogged about my son's Cub Scout Pack <a href="http://www.nathanwendt.com/tour-of-the-middletown-police-department/" target="_blank">Tour of the Middletown Police Department</A>. <BR>&nbsp;<BR>And any minute now YouTube might approve the video of Ajax the police dog playing fetch.&nbsp; Wow.. I know.. Exciting! LOL<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:50:34 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=765&amp;PID=3233&amp;title=tour-of-the-middletown-police-department#3233</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>