<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Guitar Lessons with David Thornton</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : Guitar Lessons with David Thornton</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 02:57:40 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2009 22:00:09 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=767</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Guitar Lessons with David Thornton :       </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=11219&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#11219</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=200">David The Guitar Tea</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 767<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Sep&nbsp;17&nbsp;2009 at 10:00pm<br /><br /><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/09PE8EELj_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ciPMjasge9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2009 22:00:09 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=11219&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#11219</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Guitar Lessons with David Thornton : Guitar Lessons for Christmas!!...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=7973&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#7973</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=200">David The Guitar Tea</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 767<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jun&nbsp;30&nbsp;2009 at 9:45pm<br /><br />Guitar Lessons for Christmas!!&nbsp;&nbsp; Contact me soon if you would like more info about lessons ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:45:15 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=7973&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#7973</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Guitar Lessons with David Thornton : Hey hows those guitar lessons...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=4338&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#4338</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 767<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;14&nbsp;2009 at 2:02pm<br /><br />Hey hows those guitar lessons coming?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 14 Feb 2009 14:02:18 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=4338&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#4338</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Guitar Lessons with David Thornton : Best wishes in the new year! </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=3467&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#3467</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 767<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;27&nbsp;2008 at 12:07pm<br /><br /><P>Best wishes in the new year!</P>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 27 Dec 2008 12:07:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=3467&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#3467</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Guitar Lessons with David Thornton :  </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=3260&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#3260</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=200">David The Guitar Tea</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 767<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;13&nbsp;2008 at 7:31pm<br /><br /><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 13 Dec 2008 19:31:28 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=3260&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#3260</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Guitar Lessons with David Thornton : Hey Dave welcome. </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=3258&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#3258</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 767<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;13&nbsp;2008 at 12:43pm<br /><br />Hey Dave welcome. ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 13 Dec 2008 12:43:49 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=3258&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#3258</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Guitar Lessons with David Thornton : Welcome David! Do you have any...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=3242&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#3242</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 767<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;12&nbsp;2008 at 9:50am<br /><br />Welcome David! Do you have any photos of your studio? <br />Do you have any videos you would like to share? We have an embedded YouTube feature. See BBcodes below.<br /><br />]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:50:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=3242&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#3242</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Guitar Lessons with David Thornton : My business is also downtown....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=3238&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#3238</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=199">MadisonMom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 767<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;11&nbsp;2008 at 11:18pm<br /><br />My business is also downtown.  I see kids going into your place with guitars all the time. <br /><br />What a great business for the down town area.  You can cover Middletown and the surrounding area with your location.  Many thanks to you.  <br /><br />Downtown Business Owner.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2008 23:18:29 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=3238&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#3238</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Guitar Lessons with David Thornton :    I am a professional guitar...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=3236&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#3236</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=200">David The Guitar Tea</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 767<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Dec&nbsp;11&nbsp;2008 at 9:27pm<br /><br /><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" height="100%"><T><T><T><T><T><T><T><T><T><T><T><T><TR><TD height="100%" vAlign=top><FONT color=midnightblue face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"><FONT color=midnightblue face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"><SPAN id=msg ="spnMessageText"><SPAN id=msg ="spnMessageText"><FONT size=2>I am a professional guitar instructor with over 26 years of playing experience. I offer lessons to people of all skill levels and styles. No previous experience is necessary. However, if you do have some experience playing a guitar, and would like to improve your skills, I can help. My advanced students study music theory, reading standard notation, advanced soloing concepts, classical guitar, jazz, etc. <BR><BR>My beginner students learn basic techniques such as tablature reading, common chords and how to use them in songs. I can help you play all of your favorite songs. I also will teach you the skill of learning a song simply by just listening to it.<BR><BR>My studio in Middletown is located in The Midd Commons Centre (The old First National Bank) on the corner of Central Ave. and Main St. The address is Gemini Music Studios 2 N. Main St. <BR><BR>I also teach at Moeller Music in West Chester on Cox Rd. (513) 777-7474. My rates are very reasonable. <BR><BR>Lessons will be scheduled for a half hour, once per week. The day and time of your lesson will always be the same. (Ex. Every Monday from 5 until 5:30.) <BR><BR><BR><BR>Payment for lessons is on a month to month basis. My hours are very flexible, so I'm sure that we can find a day and time that is convenient for you. <BR><BR><BR><BR>PAYMENT <BR><BR>Payment for lessons is due by the first lesson of the month. No partial payments will be accepted. Enrollment is a monthly commitment. No refunds or credits given if student drops out or if the student cancels a lesson. <BR><BR>CANCELLATIONS <BR><BR>If for any reason that I have to cancel a lesson, lessons will be made up or prorated .You will be notified personally if there is a cancellation. If the student needs to cancel a lesson, please contact me at least 24 hours in advance. If my schedule allows, I will offer a makeup lesson if we can agree on a time within the same month. I will not carry over makeup lessons to the next month. <BR><BR>MATERIALS <BR><BR>Every student must bring their own guitar to each lesson. I also ask that each student brings a folder with all previous lessons inside. I will provide a guitar amp and cable for your lesson. I recommend that every student has a tuner, metronome, music stand and guitar stand. <BR><BR>PRACTICE <BR><BR>Making the choice to take private lessons is a commitment that requires daily practice. My job is to teach the student how to practice the correct things to advance more quickly. Remember, several short practice sessions through the week are more effective than a few long sessions. Improving your guitar skills takes discipline. I look forward to helping all of my students reach their musical goals. <BR><BR>If you have any questions , feel free to contact me <BR></FONT></SPAN><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><a href="mailto:dthornt&#111;n2@cinci.rr.com" target="_blank">dthornton2@cinci.rr.com</A></DIV><DIV><BR><FONT size=2><a href="http://www.myspace.com/davidloganthornt&#111;n%20" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/davidloganthornton </A><BR></FONT></SPAN></FONT></FONT></DIV></TD></TR><TR><!--###### Jump to Bottom MOD ######--></TR></T></T></T></T></T></T></T></T></T></T></T></T></TABLE>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:27:01 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=767&amp;PID=3236&amp;title=guitar-lessons-with-david-thornton#3236</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>