<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Rentacomputer.com Celebrates 22 Yrs</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown Area Businesses : Rentacomputer.com Celebrates 22 Yrs</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:03:15 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:07:55 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=923</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Rentacomputer.com Celebrates 22 Yrs : Hello Everyone! I am Jessica Keeton...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=923&amp;PID=4093&amp;title=rentacomputercom-celebrates-22-yrs#4093</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=224">JessKeeton</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 923<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;30&nbsp;2009 at 3:07pm<br /><br /><P>Hello Everyone! I am Jessica Keeton and I work for a company here in Middletown, Rentacomputer.com and we have a handful of laptops we are trying to sell. We have some HP NX9010 and some HP NC6000. The 9010's are selling for $299.99 and the NC6000 are selling for about $325.00.</P><DIV><BR></DIV><DIV>If you mention you found us on Middletown USA Blog Forum we will&nbsp;give you $25.00 off of either of the&nbsp;notebooks.</DIV><DIV><BR>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I can be reached via email or phone M-F 8AM-5PM. We can process your order either way and have the notebook ready for pickup when you arrived.</DIV><BR><DIV><strong><SPAN style="COLOR: navy"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Jessica N. Keeton</FONT></SPAN></strong></DIV><DIV><strong><SPAN style="COLOR: navy"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Rentacomputer.com &nbsp;&nbsp;I&nbsp; Technology Travel Agent© I Account Manager&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT></SPAN></strong><B><SPAN style="COLOR: navy"><BR></SPAN></B><FONT size=3><SPAN style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">Office 800-736-8772 ext 221&nbsp;&nbsp;</SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">I</SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: gray; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">&nbsp; </SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">Cell&nbsp;937-414-6688&nbsp;&nbsp;</SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">I</SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: gray; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'"> </SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">Fax 800-440-1662 </SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">I </SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">Email </SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: navy"><a href="mailto:jkeet&#111;n@rentacomputer.com" target="_blank"><SPAN style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'"><U>jkeeton@rentacomputer.com</U></SPAN></A><?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><?: PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P></SPAN></FONT></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:07:55 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=923&amp;PID=4093&amp;title=rentacomputercom-celebrates-22-yrs#4093</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Rentacomputer.com Celebrates 22 Yrs : We started Rentacomputer in 1987....</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=923&amp;PID=4092&amp;title=rentacomputercom-celebrates-22-yrs#4092</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 923<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Jan&nbsp;30&nbsp;2009 at 3:03pm<br /><br />We started Rentacomputer in 1987. It was called Rent-A-Computer back then. Our first address was 800 First Avenue, Middletown, Ohio 45042.<br /><br />Our first loan was with First Financial Bank and Paul O'Neil was the loan officer at the time.<br /><br />Today we are located in the big white building on the east end of town. <br /><br />Our business has grown from just a local business operating in SW Ohio,  to an international business operating in 5 countries and counting. We have had a significant growth in sales over the past 5 years, including last year. <br /><br />I am glad to have my business located in Middletown, Ohio because we can draw employees from all of SW Ohio. You just can't beat Middletown for location.<br /><br />John Beagle<br /><br />"Computer rentals, laptops, plasma flat screens, copiers, network equipment rentals & projector rentals, delivered to thousands of cities worldwide, with one point of contact, a Tech Travel Agent!  Brilliant!"<br /><br />- Ian MacCosley, World Traveler<br />PC Technology Advisor<br />]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:03:24 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=923&amp;PID=4092&amp;title=rentacomputercom-celebrates-22-yrs#4092</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>