<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Middies on Fox 19</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Other School Issues : Middies on Fox 19</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 04:52:29 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2009 11:17:00 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=933</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Middies on Fox 19 : or the GMC commissioner. I believe...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=933&amp;PID=4167&amp;title=middies-on-fox-19#4167</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 933<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;04&nbsp;2009 at 11:17am<br /><br /><P>or the GMC commissioner.</P><DIV>I believe Millett Hall was also offered, since Roberts(Middies) and Williams(Vikings) are going to Miami next year.</DIV><DIV>Princeton DOES play Hamilton on 2/20, so they also play the night b4.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Kicker now being we have a make-up at Sycamore and Princeton has one at(?) Oak Hills</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>After watching Princeton play the NC Academy last week, I am VERY impressed with the Princeton team(no surprise).</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I also believe that our team is getting better and will be up for the game.</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2009 11:17:00 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=933&amp;PID=4167&amp;title=middies-on-fox-19#4167</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middies on Fox 19 : I agree Spider! Princeton did...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=933&amp;PID=4166&amp;title=middies-on-fox-19#4166</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=131">Smartman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 933<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;04&nbsp;2009 at 10:29am<br /><br />I agree Spider! Princeton did not want to play at the Cintas Center when it was offered. Ticket take was $24000 approx. They wanted home court advantage. If they are as good as they think, it should not matter where you play. Post season will not be o their home floor! Kauffman set Lebo up to look like a fool if we said no. This is where the OSHAA should have stepped in! jmo]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2009 10:29:50 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=933&amp;PID=4166&amp;title=middies-on-fox-19#4166</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middies on Fox 19 : you have it vet---I believe Princeton...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=933&amp;PID=4145&amp;title=middies-on-fox-19#4145</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 933<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;03&nbsp;2009 at 9:26am<br /><br />you have it vet---I believe Princeton is off that Fri.night(not sure), while the Middies have a tough game vs. Lakota West the night b4. This Middie team has struggled when playing on consecutive nights, and we want to be at our best vs. Princeton(now ranked #22 in the NATION).<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>If I was Lebo(and Ronai), I would just cancel the game. Let Princeton whine and complain,while everyone calls us as afraid to play the Vikings. Great motivation IF we play them down the road in the tourney.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>jmo</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 03 Feb 2009 09:26:31 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=933&amp;PID=4145&amp;title=middies-on-fox-19#4145</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middies on Fox 19 : Scott Kaufmann, Princeton AD,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=933&amp;PID=4141&amp;title=middies-on-fox-19#4141</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=114">VietVet</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 933<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;03&nbsp;2009 at 7:17am<br /><br />Scott Kaufmann, Princeton AD, has made a call to Fox 19 about having the Princeton/Middies game on TV on Feb. 21st. Wonder why Kaufmann didn't ask Lebo PRIOR to contacting Fox to discuss if this was doable? Wouldn't that have been the more courteous/professional thing to have done in this case? ]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 03 Feb 2009 07:17:44 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=933&amp;PID=4141&amp;title=middies-on-fox-19#4141</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>