<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Davey&#039;s</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Middletown News, Info and Happenings : Davey&#039;s</description>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 13:05:40 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sun, 08 Feb 2009 09:13:09 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=948</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Davey&#039;s : So I take it the 50% correct is...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=948&amp;PID=4220&amp;title=daveys#4220</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=199">MadisonMom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 948<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;08&nbsp;2009 at 9:13am<br /><br />So I take it the 50% correct is that Dave's is closed?<br /><br /><br />]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 08 Feb 2009 09:13:09 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=948&amp;PID=4220&amp;title=daveys#4220</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Davey&#039;s : well--you are 50% correct </title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=948&amp;PID=4216&amp;title=daveys#4216</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=18">spiderjohn</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 948<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;08&nbsp;2009 at 6:55am<br /><br />well--you are 50% correct]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sun, 08 Feb 2009 06:55:06 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=948&amp;PID=4216&amp;title=daveys#4216</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Davey&#039;s : I have also noticed that Davey&amp;#039;s...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=948&amp;PID=4210&amp;title=daveys#4210</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=199">MadisonMom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 948<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;07&nbsp;2009 at 5:57pm<br /><br />I have also noticed that Davey's has not been open for a few nights.  Haven't noticed during the day.<br />Anyone know anything about this business? I have heard for months that he was closing and that Dillman was looking to buy the place.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 07 Feb 2009 17:57:42 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=948&amp;PID=4210&amp;title=daveys#4210</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>