<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : I-75/122 Project</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : City Manager : I-75/122 Project</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 05:19:41 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:53:45 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=956</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>I-75/122 Project : So we are going to borrow $6.6M,...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=956&amp;PID=4295&amp;title=i75-122-project#4295</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=106">Middletown News</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 956<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;11&nbsp;2009 at 3:53pm<br /><br />So we are going to borrow $6.6M, how do we pay it back again?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:53:45 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=956&amp;PID=4295&amp;title=i75-122-project#4295</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>I-75/122 Project : We will have an update of this...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=956&amp;PID=4266&amp;title=i75-122-project#4266</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 956<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;10&nbsp;2009 at 10:13pm<br /><br />We will have an update of this very important project on Tuesday evening. In addition, we will be presenting the legislation that will enable us to borrow the $6.6 million for our share of the $150 Million project. <BR><BR>Source: <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4043" target="_blank">Middletown City Manager Report </A>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:13:25 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=956&amp;PID=4266&amp;title=i75-122-project#4266</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>