<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwiz.co.uk/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Middletown Forum : Middletown Black History Month Read-in</title>
  <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; Middletown Forum : Community Events : Middletown Black History Month Read-in</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 17:47:25 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:51:40 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 10.12</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.middletownusa.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=961</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>Middletown Forum</title>
   <url>http://middletownusa.com/images/blog-logo.jpg</url>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Black History Month Read-in : Thanks MadisonMom I contacted...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=961&amp;PID=4306&amp;title=middletown-black-history-month-readin#4306</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=115">Vivian Moon</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 961<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;12&nbsp;2009 at 5:51pm<br /><br />Thanks MadisonMom<DIV>I contacted the chruch last night and offered them space on my web site since I have lots of black records already on the site. I also talked with Rev. Jordan the other day, he said we had about 8 different black funeral homes in Middletown over the years...I didn't know that!<BR></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:51:40 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=961&amp;PID=4306&amp;title=middletown-black-history-month-readin#4306</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Black History Month Read-in : There is an article in today&amp;#039;s...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=961&amp;PID=4305&amp;title=middletown-black-history-month-readin#4305</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=199">MadisonMom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 961<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;12&nbsp;2009 at 3:37pm<br /><br />There is an article in today's Middletown Journal (02.12.09) concerning this museum.<br />I can't seem to find it on their web site.  Maybe someone else can.  <br />They are looking for articles/donations, etc. It will be located at the Tried Stone Baptist Church on Lafayette.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:37:20 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=961&amp;PID=4305&amp;title=middletown-black-history-month-readin#4305</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Black History Month Read-in : I believe Sam Ashworth is heading...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=961&amp;PID=4292&amp;title=middletown-black-history-month-readin#4292</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=199">MadisonMom</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 961<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;11&nbsp;2009 at 12:26pm<br /><br />I believe Sam Ashworth is heading that up.  Tried Stone Baptist Church, maybe?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:26:28 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=961&amp;PID=4292&amp;title=middletown-black-history-month-readin#4292</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Black History Month Read-in : John What happened to the Middletown...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=961&amp;PID=4291&amp;title=middletown-black-history-month-readin#4291</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=115">Vivian Moon</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 961<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;11&nbsp;2009 at 11:25am<br /><br />John<DIV>What happened to the Middletown Black History Museum?</DIV><DIV>Where is it located and who can I contact for more information?</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:25:05 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=961&amp;PID=4291&amp;title=middletown-black-history-month-readin#4291</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Middletown Black History Month Read-in : by Judith Gilleland The Middletown...</title>
   <link>http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=961&amp;PID=4281&amp;title=middletown-black-history-month-readin#4281</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=4">John Beagle</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 961<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> Feb&nbsp;11&nbsp;2009 at 9:31am<br /><br /><P>by Judith Gilleland</P><P>The Middletown Community Center will be hosting Black History read-ins each Monday and Wednesday for the month of February from 4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.&nbsp; The read-ins are a part of the Community Center’s after-school program which provides academic tutors, recreational activities, and lessons in arts.&nbsp; Members of the community will read stories of African American Heritage to the children to celebrate cultural awareness, inclusiveness, and literacy.&nbsp; The community is invited to these story telling events.&nbsp; For more information, call 425-7866.</P><DIV><a href="http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4062" target="_blank">Full City Manager Report</A></DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:31:46 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=961&amp;PID=4281&amp;title=middletown-black-history-month-readin#4281</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>