FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

an apology is owed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 11:09pm
You could do everyone a world of good by informing Ami Vitori once and for all that you are someone separate and distinct from me.

I respectfully ask for your consideration of this request.

Nelson Self (formerly Analytical)

And currently redbengals 
Middletown... Bright past BRIGHTER FUTURE!!!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 8:20am
Originally posted by middiemom middiemom wrote:

Another all time low has been reached on this site by nelson/analytical/redbengal! It wasn't bad enough that you all condone a "man" accosting a woman in the street, Buddah doubling down on it, now you call a woman one of the most vile names in the English language? This site really is a place for old men to whine and moan as the world around them changes. really abhorrent behavior. You all are showing your true colors.

Mercy middiemom, what happened to you to make you so bitter toward the opposite sex? You demonstrate a harsh hatred for men, even more so than your average women's lib crusader.

mom:

"This site really is a place for old men to whine and moan as the world around them changes"

Now, if the men were to have said the same thing in relation to "young white women" whining/moaning, you would be the first in line to spew some vial crap about that but, apparently, because you are a woman (this could work for a minority as well), you think you are special and have free speech rights that the rest of us don't have. Mercy, are you mistaken. Still, some of us don't buy into the new thinking of "special rights for special groups within our society including women and minorities"

Go out and earn respect if you want respect. Be judged on merit rather than crutches like skin color or gender. Constantly berating "old white men" isn't going to get that respect. Your comments indicate you have no respect for older people who came before you and who have put in their time, especially older "white men". Do you feel the same way towards your dad and grandfather? Just curious. How about "old white veterans"? Do you hate them as well?

Granted, some of the comments on this forum, even ones that I have posted in the past, are not civil in nature and shouldn't have been posted, but, then again, you are not helping matters when you yourself, name call and create a hostile forum environment. You, nor I, can accuse those who post abrasive comments here if we ourselves are doing the same thing as a response.

We are all guilty of this practice at one time or another. I am a poster child for abrasion here and fully admit it. Trying to be more diplomatic but is hard at times due to the anger created with any given subject. I realize there is a more pleasant way of communicating my ideas but have failed at times to abide by that practice.

mom:

"It wasn't bad enough that you all condone a "man" accosting a woman in the street"

Again, "man" accosting a woman"??? What was reported on prior posts was that the man had, at most, a heated conversation with you concerning property. That is what we know. I see accosting being of a physical nature which has not been reported here. Since when does a conversation, even a heated one, measure up to being "accosted"? Seems to be an embellished remark on your part doesn't it? Is this remark some added drama on your part?

We "all don't condone a physical accosting situation of a "woman in the street". No one would. But, as reported, it doesn't appear that this happened.
The man was apparently very angry at you and he voiced his opinion to get his message across. You seem to have taken his angry remarks and labeled it as "accosting" and played the gender card as well. The gender card will not work as the women of this country wanted equal rights and received them years ago with the women's lib marches. You have your rights. You are EQUAL but not SPECIAL in society. You shouldn't get special preferred treatment because of gender and minorities shouldn't get special and preferred treatment because of their nationality or skin color. Both must stop using this tactic to gain favored status as we are all suppose to be equal. Not so sure that is the case nowadays though. The "old white men" of this society will not bow down and become subservient due to gender or minority demands. No need to. We are all equal... remember? Those with "gender special" issues and those who have "minority's are special" thoughts need to lose those thoughts as they are only causing further divides in society and really wasting their time.   

mom:

"You all are showing your true colors."

You as well mom. Works both ways.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 11:31am
Once again, I hope in all further interactions you all stop referring to me as Ms. Vitori. Once again, I am not Ami.
redbengals View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 11:46am
You are 100% her. seems you like to delete things as well 
Please excuse any grammar or spelling errors because I have better things to do and quite frankly do not care
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 11:49am
I would have voted for vitori, but I dont like big government 
Please excuse any grammar or spelling errors because I have better things to do and quite frankly do not care
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 11:50am
amy (middiemom,Bratsmom,Fenwickmom) is only bipartisan because her ass fits on both sides of the aisle 
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 12:11pm
Wow!! Red(analytical/Nelson) you couldn’t have voted for her bc you live in Missouri. Now we are cursing on a website intended for citizens to share their opinions. This site has definitely taken a nose dive. I can’t believe they let you post anymore after the filthy name you called me. Now you resort to cursing. Typical Appalachian behavior, I guess. You are 100% a fool.

middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 12:12pm
I’ve never deleted any posts here, Nelson.
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 1:22pm
Mr. Beagle and Mr. Lewis, why is redbengals allowed to call me the most vile term people used to demean women? Why is he allowed to use curse words and make fun of the female form? When is enough enough?
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 1:52pm
so--if redbengals is not Mr.Self(honestly never thought that it was), and middiemom is not Ms.Vitori---then who are these freaky people and why are they going back and forth this way??? Why do they and anyone else care and keep this going? I know that the downtown area ladies keep constant drama going....

Someone please explain...
Thanx!
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 2:12pm
Spider, I am not Ms. Vitori and I hope that no one believes Nelson/analytical/reds lies. He is who he is. I am merely stating my opinions and supporting the downtown plan and events that happen there. My friends and I love to have some wine, shop and eat. I’ve NEVER engaged in vile name calling and will not stand for it. I have no idea why it is tolerated on this site. If standing up for yourself and others is freaky then I am a super freak. I won’t stand for Nelson/analytical/reds bully tactics.
middielover View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2018 at 5:45pm
middlemom (Ms Vitori or Ms Vitori closest friend)

Please explain to the public what is going on with your $56,000 tax lien.

Have you worked out a payment plan?
Going to challenge lien?
Going to jail?

As an elected official and public figure you owe the citizens and taxpayers you are sworn to serve an explanation.
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2018 at 9:33am
No one owes you anything lover. Get over yourself.
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2018 at 7:59am
after re-reading this thread(why did I do that?)maybe middiemom owes mr.Self a very serious apology?
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2018 at 8:54am
Go reread another thread, spider. I did apologize to Nelson for thinking he was that psychotic redbengals crazy person. Me thinks you are trying to stir the pot. 🤔
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2018 at 9:36am
lol—not sure how many times under how many headings that u taunted mr.Self(50+?) in what probably wasn’t his our your conflict—still not sure where either of you fit in to this ugliness. Your cauldron has been stirred enough—hardly by this end—was anything solved or settled?
Insults,intimidation and name-calling seldom solve anything.

A recurring reminder to all of us

And a community reminder to be ready for the opening of House of Brews darts bar on central ave—this will be the nicest and newest facility in the city!
Also Chris Lester and Cecil Delloma Friday evening @ Browns Run where EVERY Friday is a happening!

Let’s all support one another and the entire community!
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2018 at 4:41pm
'Cauldron", Spider? What are you trying to insinuate? I get it. A woman with a different opinion or one that challenges the male status quo is a witch, or far worse names that have been used on this site by the unhinged redbengals. This site never ceases to amaze me with the sexism.  
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2018 at 4:53pm
typical pot calling the kettle....never any sexism accusations towards ms.moon or any wimmin prior---honestly screen names cure most of that besides it is the message more than the messenger imo and this whole blow up occurred far from this site until someone blew it up on facebook--tis ok though--most males aware of it say they will stasy out of these ladies businesses if that is how they feel...

on to more important things---anyplace down there doing gift-wrapping for a fee or donation to a worthy cause other than DMI or the hysterical district?
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2018 at 12:07am
Spider, I agree, there have never been any sexist accusations to Vivian or other women before. But this site has hit an all time low with Bob saying my “panties “ were in a bunch* , redbengals calling me a “C U next Tuesday” and you referencing a cauldron when I disagreed with you. “Gentlemen”, can we keep it above the belt? Doubt it.

* Haven’t forgotten, Bob. That definitely won’t play well with women voters. Screenshots are priceless especially with your picture on it!
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2018 at 8:54am
fair enough mom---I didn't like the personal shots either and hope that we get better and move on to positive things....redbengal has it tough enough rooting for the reds and bungles--enough to drive anyone to the brink...and I have heard many times that there is a coven down on central(not joking though it is humorous)

back to the important subject------giftwrapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic