FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bash Cash?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rhodes View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 1:26pm
Am I the only one that doesn't believe M29 was ever on council?  All you have to do is pay attention to M29's agenda and put the pieces together.  Just b/c M29 never refutes accusations of who they are doesn't mean they are that person.  I don't personally care who M29 is in real life, but it's not really fair to keep assuming it's someone who served on council a few years back when it probably isn't at all.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 2:24pm
At one time, I asked M29 if they had served on Council/Commission AND was on the local Chamber ecutive board.
The response was YES

So--that may well be the basis for this assumption and many of the ?s and associations that have followed.

I have been told the identity by a credible source, but have doubts since the name mentioned seems much sharper than the postings of M29, and probably wouldn't come here to personally denigrate anyone.

nbd either way--M29 doesn't offer much, and has a very bitter personality imo
such is life on the internet....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic