FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bengals Playoff Win

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 1:45pm
Ravens do remember it.Raven by 14.Time for Marvin,Chad and Palmer to hit the road.Maybe we can get lucky and get Singletary.LOL
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 2:00pm
Old Mickie Singletary doesn't know how to win in Frisco does he? Bengals would be better off with Tom Coughlin-former Giants coach or the former Vikings coach, wouldn't they? How about bringing back the old Colts coach, Tony Dungee? Hey, there's always Wade Philipps.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2010 at 7:20pm
Was just suggesting ole Miky cos he would fit right in with the BUNGAL's.Childress wouldnt be a bad pick.He got axed cos of "OVER" the hill Farve.Smile
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2010 at 10:08am
Bring back Dave Shula! Bring back Brucie Coslet......Dick LeBeau! Give 'em another chance! Marvin's got them right there at 4 and 12. That would be where they were during the Coslet, Shula, LeBeau days, right? And, they would be cheap and that would make Mike Brown happy!

I think LeBeau would rather stay in Pittsburgh as Defensive Coordinator. That's his niche. Not as head coach.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2010 at 10:19am
I think Hermes and I should take over the team. We couldn't do much worse!!
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 6:39am
OK, saw Mike Brown and Marvy Lewis on the sports portion of the news last night. Mercy is Mikey Brown one boring individual when he speaks. Sounded more like a eulogy for a funeral than a press conference. Looks like Marvin will be here at least another two years. Changes are coming in player personnel and in coaching but nothing in the front office was mentioned. Mike Brown seemed to indicate that things were humming along with his team. Total denial of reality from the owner. Marvin still doesn't look happy. Don't think Brown will give him the control he wants and needs to make it a success.

Easier schedule for next year. Alot of weak teams to play. They should go at least 8 and 8 with the easy schedule of losing teams. I can just hear the fans yelling "Super Bowl baby!" Comical (and sad to see so many people out of touch with reality)
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 10:42am
Hope the changes they are going to make is Palmer and Chad out of the picture.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

I think Hermes and I should take over the team. We couldn't do much worse!!

I'll flip you for the head coaches job...call it....you won. LOL

We could do it Randy ! I have some plays I've been itching to try on offense.

If we take over think we should bring in Vet as water boy ? LOL
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2011 at 6:25pm
I'd prefer to be Director of the towel boys for the players if you guys don't mind. or, in charge of gathering up the empty Gatorade bottles during and after the game. Maybe a Supervisors slot or Asst. DIErectors slot on that, you think? Heck, I wouldn't mind the job of getting Mike Brown his snacks and drinks during the game. I'm thinking a GM position on that for $250,000/year. 10/4? I'd go for Director of assessing the talent for this team but there isn't any to evaluate. Would be a dead-end job with no hope.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2011 at 3:48pm
randy sue and Hermes.....looks like your boy Carsy Palmer is gone. Doesn't want to play for the Bengals anymore. ESPN is reporting that he wants a trade or he'll retire. Hey, maybe his brother will be the starting QB next year.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2011 at 7:32pm
I say bye bye bye Carson. Get rid of a few more and we may have a chance for a decent football team.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 10:13am
Now what randy ann? Carsy wants to go.....Mike B. says no. Carsy says he'll retire if Brown won't trade him. Brown is calling Carsy's bluff on the retirement thing. Back in Carsy's corner.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2011 at 2:42pm
Bratkowski is gone......Mikey Brown and Marvin cut him loose after 10 years. Why? The offense was doing so well under the Bratter. Two rumors that are noteworthy. Rumor 1.... the Bengals will bring in, as candidates for the offensive coordinator, none other than two former coaches by the names of Bruce Coslet and Dave Shula. Brown referred to their innovative play calling as head coach and their dedication to a winning tradition.

Rumor 2......Marvin Lewis and Mikey Brown have made the Super Bowl mandatory viewing for all Bengal players. Concentration will be on studying the Steelers. The purpose of the exercise to to instill a winning attitude and to learn the basics of the game of football such as helmet placement- opening facing forward and where to stand during the game. (sidelines-preferably your side of the field) Emphasis for Carsy Palmer will be to identify a player on the field to throw the ball to-preferably one in the same uniform as his. This may take a little longer to correct than the other issues. The defensive coordinator will be instructed to re-educate the defense to correct the constant problem of tackling while looking out the earhole of the helmet. Again, helmet placement has been an issue with the defense as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic