FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Family Services Director Re-instated

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2009 at 7:27am
Mom- I, for one, am glad that you chose the downtown for your business. After all this time, I still don't know what your business is. The type of business will determine if I have a need for it and patronize it. If I can use your services, I will certainly become a customer. Please advise on type. I can't imagine anyone on this forum that is sorry you are here and are located in the downtown area. I also wouldn't understand why anyone here would "attack" the downtown area and the folks that have businesses located there. I would understand why there would be negative comments/attacks here pertaining to the city's part in developing the downtown area. They have dropped the ball on more than one occasion over the years and are as inept at planning and developement as one group could get. We don't "hate" the downtown and the businesses. we "hate" the way it is being handled by the city people. Please don't become frustrated. It is the city that we have issues with, not you business folks. JMO
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2009 at 8:28am
Mike looks like we came to the same conclusion on it being Mrs. E, except my clue, see post above yours, is a little more cryptic.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2009 at 5:12pm
Pac,
You sly dog!!  I just KNEW that was a clue, but I couldn't decipher it!!!  (I guess that you could say that I "missed the bus" on that one!)  Of course I didn't spend much time on it last night--just the couple of minutes it took to ID Mad Mom.  I just dug a little deeper...now I get it.
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic