FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Java Johnny's - no more weekends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marianne View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Java Johnny's - no more weekends
    Posted: Jul 03 2009 at 8:53am
Note on the door that says starting with this weekend, no more weekend hours for this coffeehouse.  I frequently go here, and the folks who work here are incredibly kind.   I can only assume that the reduction in hours was a cost-saving move, and I hope that the business remains in town. 

lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2009 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Marianne Marianne wrote:

Note on the door that says starting with this weekend, no more weekend hours for this coffeehouse.  I frequently go here, and the folks who work here are incredibly kind.   I can only assume that the reduction in hours was a cost-saving move, and I hope that the business remains in town. 

There is one of the Blond Ladies in Johnny's that gives me a hard time every time I see her!
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 5:07pm
Update! Mr Ridge has decide to be open on weekends as always!

Business as usual!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic