FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Walk with Me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Walk with Me
    Posted: Sep 10 2007 at 4:22pm
A video by: insanevirtue
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2007 at 4:32pm
Hey, that was a good video insanevirtue!

Funny name, good video.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2007 at 11:55am
Nice video Tammy.

And you have some really neat stuff on your site:

insanevirtue View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanevirtue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2007 at 1:43pm
Was googling and look what I found!
Thank you for your replies on my video..

I closed my "art store" that was on cafe press down, and opened a new one http://redbubble.com/people/insanevirtue

Thank you again!

Tammy Soulliere
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanevirtue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2007 at 10:54pm
I neglected to say that I have also built a website with a bunch of free resources on it. Certian to help someone! Check it out I wasn't really sure where to post this. anyway here is the url http://insane-reflections.com
Tammy Soulliere
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2007 at 10:51am
Well, how about another video from Middletown? Tell us more about where you live and what you like to do in Middletown.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

.308 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2007 at 2:07pm

Tammy,

Cool website and great idea. I have been thinking about doing something similar with helpful links. One I added to my list today was Shop For America.

And another video would be great and this time of year would make it all the more interesting.

Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanevirtue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2007 at 3:05am
Originally posted by John Beagle John Beagle wrote:

Well, how about another video from Middletown? Tell us more about where you live and what you like to do in Middletown.

I live in middletown lol seriously though My life is online trying to build a better life.. where I live there is not much to do (beings its dead, meaning nothing to do, down here) I dream of bookstores and coffee shops :)

Even IF there were things to do, being  below poverty level makes it difficult to do any of them..

I have wrote things about me on my various websites. My story is a very very long one.... In short for now;  I am a native Californian who now calls this town home.. I love this place (odd as some may think I am for saying that, I do) as far as another video, I want to make a "real one" equipment is another story..  So I am doing my art and, doing  what I can to get the funds to get equipment and, just maybe rise above the "below poverty" level.. and to be able to contribute to those helping the homeless or people get clean and free of drug addiction. I would love to see this beautiful town alive!

Oh I am disabled, just say I'm high functioning autistic type and, very dyslexic.  So if my conversations seem scattered that can be an explanation!

P.S I have a silly lil point and shoot camera, all of my programs that I use to edit and or make my "creations" are the freebies.. Most of all I want to be an example that the impossible can be achieved no matter your dis (ability) or what... I do not want others to go through the hells I have or am...  life is too short!

anyway I have got to get back to work, I am very tired, I must succeed, I must! Please if you want to know any more about me read the tid bits on my sites!

Thank you again for posting my video on here and wanting to know more about me!

TTFN

Tammy Soulliere
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanevirtue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2007 at 3:06am
P.S.S I will try to get out in the cold here soon walk artound taking pics ..will keep you updated
Tammy Soulliere
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic