FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ward 3 Candidate With Draws From Race

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ward 3 Candidate With Draws From Race
    Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 2:46pm
I just spoke to candidate Fred Sennet who had planned on running for council out of the 3rd ward. He told MiddletownUSA that due to some personal reasons he has decided to with draw from the race. So far he is the second candidate to with draw earlier in the month Gerri Lynn Mapples also informed MiddletownUSA that she too would not be running. 
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 3:42pm
It's not bad news that Sennet will not be running. He has run in the past, I believe, for both School Board and Council (in the 70's and 80's). (Could be wrong on that though). If I remember correctly, based on his performance in those positions, he was not a strong decision maker nor adept at solving problems. Wouldn't help now in either capacity. It's best that he did withdraw as the 3rd Ward candidate. Anyone but Marconi. We know what we'll be getting if we return him to Council. Mercy! Need to give the new candidate a chance but am afraid that Marconi will, sadly, be my Ward rep once again. Bummer for me- bummer for the city.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 3:45pm
Rumor is strong that a very popular local attorney will run in the 3rd ward race now.
He should be a very strong and desirable candidate.
That being said, I also appreciate Mr.Marconi's efforts and availability.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic