FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Churches in Middletown Area?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sara m. View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara m. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Churches in Middletown Area?
    Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 12:16pm
My husband, three small kids, and I live in Middletown.  We've lived in Middletown for some time, but for the life of me I cannot seem to find a "good" church here.  We're looking for a non-denominational church that is small enough for people to realize that we are there & introduce themselves, but also big enough to have an awesome children's ministry and small group ministry.

I think we've tried all of the churches in the Middletown area, including Monroe, Liberty Township, West Chester, Centerville, and Springboro.  What are we missing?  If you know of an awesome church in Middletown, PLEASE let me know!  I'm tired of looking!
The Coupon Connoisseur
thecouponconnisseur@gmail.com

Let me tell you how to pay 75% less than everyone else!
sportsnut View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportsnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 12:37pm
Sara, I sent you a Private Message.
swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 2:11pm
Why non-denominational?  
Upper90 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Upper90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 2:57pm
I have found the Community Christian Church on Millikin Rd. to be a nice place to go. Very laid back and friendly, practical, you can wear what you want, modern style presentation, etc. They also do a service at Edgewood High School. At the Millikin main campus the times are 9 and 11.
thoroughman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thoroughman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 3:03pm
I am a pastor of a small new church. We are pentecostal but welcome all people. We have about 20 members. PLease email me if you want any more info.

Prayers for you and yours,
Pastor Robert
Jesus move in our city like never before seen!
sara m. View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara m. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2009 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by swohio75 swohio75 wrote:

Why non-denominational?  

Because that's what we are.  We haven't found ourselves in agreement with any particular denomination exclusively, and so we're looking for non or inter denominational.
The Coupon Connoisseur
thecouponconnisseur@gmail.com

Let me tell you how to pay 75% less than everyone else!
RealDeal View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealDeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 6:06pm
My family belongs to the Heavenly Highway Tabernacle.Not sure if you've heard of it.But the Pastor is Rev. Bill Wilson. He believes in old time holiness.Old time Pentecostal if you will.The whole 30 years I've known him,he's never changed  and will always stand up for what he believes.I'm not saying he's the greatest pastor of all time or even near that,but to me he is a great man of God.

So if you're looking for a Pentecostal church,go out to West Middletown. The address is 5990 Michael Rd. It's just a little ways past Madison High.
Middletown has fallen!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic