FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Q & A With Council Candidate Paul Nagy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Q & A With Council Candidate Paul Nagy
    Posted: Aug 14 2009 at 8:10am
Tell us a little about your self and what qualifies you to represent your ward?

My name is Paul Nagy and I have lived in the Fourth Ward and have been involved in Middletown City politics for a long time. I am a retired business man and for 35 years I was a preacher. I started out to be a lawyer but after a few classes didn’t think that I could be a lawyer and die and go to heaven so I ended up preaching. I’m sure there are a few who could be lawyers and go to heaven. I was a licensed real estate and insurance agent for three decades. I have owned motels, restaurants, apartments, storage units and a sign business for about 25 years. I was educated in the north and in the south. I have been wealthy and I have been poor. I see no special virtue from either condition but I believe the vices that result from both are just as serious.  I have helped as many people as I can and encourage every effort for good and discourage every dishonest effort  that sticks its ugly head out of the ground. I’m not a joiner, I can’t be bought and I’m confrontational. I speak out and try to solve problems. Generally my silence means I’m o. k. with something.  If I say it I believe it. However, if you give me the facts you can change my mind and I’ll apologize.  I don’t get along well with liars and won’t tolerate a bully. I love to laugh.

Now, I haven’t said all of that because I’m trying to win a popularity contest. I’m  primarily interested in pleasing my wife and God. I say all of this because I truly believe that most of the people in the Fourth Ward are just like me and we need some new representation. Many of you already know me as one who seeks to get the issues on the table and educate everyone as to what the real issues are. So I ask you to get behind my campaign and support me for this election.

For Mr Nagy's complete interview click here Q & A With City Council Candidate Paul Nagy
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2009 at 9:17am
Excellent comments from Mr. Nagy. Now, we need all the new candidates to follow suit. Let's replace the incumbants in Nov. if we're ever going to see a change. Break the controlling hold of the current group of MMF puppet incumbants. Force change on the city manager and her crew. Take back your town people! VOTE!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic