FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mort's At It Again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Virtus View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virtus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2009 at 11:01am
To 2000+ .. Boy I bet Merrell is flying high on that comment...lets look at the facts..Habitat for Humanity was definitely not started by Merrell, he had a few (shall we say financial problems with TV Middletown) Sink or Swim - sunk because of him...who in the world would back a project or donate money with his "financial past" ...and My Parks...just like everything else he gets involoved with... he gets others to do the work then turns around and tries to take credit for what others do.  I think he should stop "padding his obituary" the only thing he is good at is pushing a pencil.

Previous Quote from 2000) As to Mr. Wood, when you rack up the number of institutions he has founded, (Habitat for Humanity, TV Middletown, Sink or Swim, My Park, etc.) not to mention his MJ columns about the crap the city gets away with,
Virtus - Holding out hope for Middletown.
Merrell Wood View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merrell Wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2009 at 11:16am
Virtus, (JM) Thanks for you complement on my ability to push a pencil.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic