FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ms. Scott-Jones "Quite Impressive"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Virtus View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virtus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ms. Scott-Jones "Quite Impressive"
    Posted: Aug 19 2009 at 8:46pm
I am so glad Ms. Anita Scott-Jones keeps us updated on her many city appearances and especially at this last meeting to let us all know her educational achievements.  I can see it in the headlines now. 
"Dr. Anita Scott-Jones, 1st Supreme court Judge with a University of  Phoenix online Doctorate Degree"  her long black judicial robe draping the floor and all us "good ol boys" on our knees to her.
  We'll miss her when she's gone...there will be no more drama....no more eyes rolling and snickering from "Mr. Macaroni" oops I mean Marconi..and no more suspense as Anita waits 5 full seconds to contemplate on the important task at hand....voting on yes or no on trick or treat.   
Virtus - Holding out hope for Middletown.
Nelson Self View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Self Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2009 at 10:22pm
There's one City Council member (not one of the THREE AMIGOS), who knifed me in the back twice during my final six months of employment with the City of Middletown.  I trusted this person who in turn betrayed my confidence and passed along comments to a suddenly and recently retired former department head.  Guess who I refer to?  Also, they informed a good African-American friend of mine (Ward 2 homeowner) that I was a trouble-maker from the first day I arrived to be the Community Development Administrator.  This person is a political JEKYL AND HYDE personality.  If they lived in Ward 2 they would know about the work that I did in helping quite a few elderly and disabled homeowners to repair their homes.  They would also know about the partnership that I formed with Berachah Baptist Church that yielded five major positive projects in that ward.  One of these is the painting of the Community Center on Lafayette Avenue!  JMO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic