Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Wednesday, April 24, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Interview With Middletown City Manager Gilleland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interview With Middletown City Manager Gilleland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interview With Middletown City Manager Gilleland
    Posted: Aug 31 2009 at 9:27am
I spoke with Middletown City manager Gilleland a few days ago and asked her for a interview. She was very quick to agree and take part. here is the first part of that interview to read the complete interview see the link below.

What did you do prior to becoming the city manager?

I began my career in Tipp City working on various functions but most notably in working on their Historic District.  Then on to Lebanon as Asst. to the City Manager, Recreation Director, Purchasing Agent, Personnel Director, and City Planner.  Then on to Centerville for many different department head functions in addition to being Assistant City Manager.  Then to Pickerington, Ohio as City Manager.  Then Middletown!

Middletown City Manager Gilleland Speaks With MiddletownUSA.com
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2009 at 11:02am
Why was Gilleland chosen?

Did "they" know she could be manipulated? 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic