FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pickleball Paint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pickleball Paint
    Posted: Sep 04 2009 at 2:20pm

Volunteers helping paint the Pickleball fences at Lefferson Park are Kerry & Brenda Byrd of Middletown.

Sent in by Stanley Volkens  

Pickleball players converted 2 Tennis Courts into 6 Pickleball Courts at Lefferson Park The Pickleball players did all the work and paid the cost of all the materials ($3956 total).  The Pickleball players presented the new Courts to the city with a ribbon cutting ceremony with Park Board and City Council Members.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Merrell Wood View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merrell Wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2009 at 3:00pm

Mr. Volkins, I think I can speak for the park Board or at least for myself when I send you and the "Pickelball" folk a very large "Thank You" from the citizens of Middletown. I wish we had more private sector organizations that would be willing to adopt a portion of a city park and invest the time and dollars as your organization has! I have read from your emails that you think your new facility may be the best in Ohio. I have no doubt your correct. Thanks again to you all for saving a significant part of Lefferson Park's tennis facility from just fading away.

TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2009 at 5:36pm
The Pickelball folks are good people!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic