FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mr. Adkins: Demolition vs. Home Ownership

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rail Fan View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rail Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mr. Adkins: Demolition vs. Home Ownership
    Posted: Sep 08 2009 at 7:00am
Mr. Doug Adkins -

A realtor friend said 48 working families are helped by HUD funds to become new homeowners last 2008.  This year 2009 you say 20 working families are helped so far.

Question: you have much more HUD dollars in 2009 than does old city staff last year.  Are you making DEMOLISH HOMES and punishing CODES ENFOREMENT your priority to make more property turn to RENTALS?

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2009 at 7:15am
Hey Rail Fan- don't think Douggie Adkins is going to respond to your posts. Too busy destroying the town and creating a welfare society here-then jumping ship followed by rejoining high society over there in Mason with that new job offer. Doug The Destroyer doesn't have time for us low life peons. Atta boy Dougger!   
Rail Fan View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rail Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2009 at 8:28am

Mr. Adkins -

Did not you say that all questions will be answered from MiddletownUSA?  Why are you so silent on these matters?  Please tell us.

Thank you Viet Vet.  We need more good citizens like you here in Middletown.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2009 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Rail Fan Rail Fan wrote:

Mr. Adkins -

Did not you say that all questions will be answered from MiddletownUSA?  Why are you so silent on these matters?  Please tell us.

Thank you Viet Vet.  We need more good citizens like you here in Middletown.

Rail Fan, I have spoken with with Mr. Adkins and all sitting members of city council a number of times. And I can tell you that they will not answer questions posed in this format. The reasons I was given are  because these questions are from Mr. Self and he has a lawsuit against the city and certain city officials.

I have been told that this puts them in a position to where they can not respond. I personal do not agree with their reason, but I am just reporting what I have been told. 

Might I suggest that you yourself attend tonights city council meeting and ask your questions face to face during the citizens comments portion?

I would like to know when Mr. Adkins said he would answer all question asked on MiddletownUSA.com ? Can you post a link to that please?
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Rail Fan View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rail Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2009 at 10:54am

I know Mr. Self.  He has not filed a lawsuit.  So, Mr. Adkins, etc. are free to answer questions.  But will they?

Randy, will you submit those questions to Mr. Adkins and City Council members?  If they come from you there should not be any reluctance on their part to answer.  Should there?
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2009 at 11:11am
Rail Fan, I have no problem asking them to answer these questions, but I don't believe they will. I will try though. As for Mr. Self I have spoken to him a few different times and I believe he does indeed have a suit against the city or is ready to file one.
I tell you what Rail Fan, I will give you a chance to have some questions answered. but It can no way be the 100 you have asked here in the forum, lets be realistic. If I can convince Mr. Adkins or Mr. Marconi to answer questions they will not answer a truck load. So here is what I will attempt for you and for MiddletownUSA.com  You email me 5 questions for Mr. Adkins And 5  for Mr. Marconi and i will see what I can do. But I have to have the questions tonight. I will be seeing both of them at the meeting tonight. So email me. Please do not post your 10 questions here. My email is rlewis@xponex.com
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic