FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Every American should be enraged !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Every American should be enraged !!
    Posted: Sep 13 2009 at 5:48pm
I always say nothing surprises me anymore but then it jumps out at me and BOOM ! I'm not only in shock but outraged too. If your not angry and outraged over this then your unamerican. The America I was born into does not allow this type of crap to take place.

The question I have is why the American people allow this type of crap to go on ?!!!

Check out this report too.

No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 1:21am
It is actually a good idea. They did this when we were living in Germany.. BUT it was only if you refused to take a breath test. I would do whatever it takes to keep drunk drivers off the roads.
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 6:58am
Hermes what is the difference if the cop does it or you go to the Hospital and have it done?  Simple part is don't refuse the breath test, then you don't have to worry about it.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 8:22am
I am all for keeping drunk drivers off the street and think we should have stiffer laws when it comes to drunk drivers, but I dont like this at all. Its the part saying they will hold you down if they need to..."They'll use force if they need to, such as getting help from another officer to pin down a suspect and potentially strap them down, Watson said."

Come on guys, you are the same people on here talking about Obama and how we are losing more and more freedom each day. But you are ok with this????

Really, I find that hard to believe. Maybe you are ok with it because it is out in Idaho, well when the Middletown Police are running around wielding syringes we shall see if you feel the same way.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 9:10am

If I am a police officer the last thing I want to ever do is risk my health/life by trying to take blood from a potential drunk. Let alone a drunk who will try to resist.

“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 10:06am
So lets see if we have a mobile tech on call to drive to all DUI scenes and draw the blood that is ok, I don't see the difference.  If they want to refuse, simple take their license for 2-3 years.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 10:13am
Wasteful, I am all for taking someones license for two or three years or even taking them for life if you are caught drunk driving. Its the taking someones blood by force I dont like. If you are pulled over and refuse the the breath test then that should be an admission of guilt and you should loseyour license on the spot. no need to hold a guy or girl down and stick a needle in their arm. It just sounds like a out of control government. 

Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 10:58am
A police officers job is to keep the peace and maintian law. Not drawing blood !! Thats why there are nurses for that job. Now if they take you to jail and they have a nurse there qualified to do the job then fine. Nothing wrong with that. But for cops on the side of the road possibly using force to draw it ?

Like I said before,if you condone this type of draconian laws in America your un-American.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 11:34am
Exactly Hermes, if you are arrested in jail fine take ones blood but on the side of the road being held down or strapped down is way over the line. 
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 11:45am
Wouldn't it be nice if you were on the back of that car having your blood drawn? Yep thats right were I want to be.

Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 12:42pm
Good video Randy thanks for posting !

What I don't understand is the police have procedures for testing DUI's during a traffic stop,so why even bother with a blood test ? If your the least bit drunk or on drugs your going to jail anyway ! Why go through the hassle and risk possible injury or death for a blood sample ? Makes no sense what so ever !!

The only reason I see for it is a sample of your blood will be in a data base. The reason for the data base ? God only knows.

Major Hoffman if you read this can you provide a possible reason for this type of draconian law ?
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 1:35pm
Something just dawned on me. Wouldn't it be easier to froce a guy to take the breath test then to draw blood? I just think it might be esaier to hold a persons nose closed stick the breath test in his mouth at some point he will breath. I can not wrap my head around the need for blood. I am with you hermes were is the blood going after the FORCED test?

I know someone very well that works in the medical field and was accidently stuck with a dirty needle trying to hold someone down to draw blood and she spent months taking test after test to make sure she was ok. Thankfully she was.

I hope to God that the people in Idaho dont continue to stand for this.
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 5:53pm
Insanity, both on the part of the Law makers and on the part of any one NOT serious upset with this.

Laws like this would make me buy a gun.
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 6:07pm
I didn't see the part where they would do it on the side of the road.. I should have added that if you didn't agree to the breath test in Germany, they hauled you to the Police station where a doctor did the blood draw.. not the actual police officer. So that way, the officer would be safe.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 7:21pm
Viper771, The artical doesnt say it would be done on the side of the road, but it is the police doing the test in the field. So where else would they be doing it? Infact if you read the artical it does infer that it is on the road. As for Germany... I dont mind you being taken to the police station for the test.

But over all this is a law that should be changed.
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2009 at 9:04am
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

I am all for keeping drunk drivers off the street and think we should have stiffer laws when it comes to drunk drivers, but I dont like this at all. Its the part saying they will hold you down if they need to..."They'll use force if they need to, such as getting help from another officer to pin down a suspect and potentially strap them down, Watson said."

Come on guys, you are the same people on here talking about Obama and how we are losing more and more freedom each day. But you are ok with this????

Really, I find that hard to believe. Maybe you are ok with it because it is out in Idaho, well when the Middletown Police are running around wielding syringes we shall see if you feel the same way.

Absolutely!

What the hell is going on in this country?  Unbelievable... Censored
Iliveheretoo View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iliveheretoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2009 at 9:13am
TudorBrown, I am so glad someone else sees the danger in this. I Love MiddletownUSA and think we have some of the smartest people and most insightful around on here posting opinions. But it worries me that more people dont see this as a path to a world I want no part of. 
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2009 at 9:15am
Originally posted by TudorBrown TudorBrown wrote:

Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

Absolutely!

What the hell is going on in this country?  Unbelievable... Censored
I do not drink and drive but you can beat I will NEVER be visiting Idaho. If they can do this who knows what else is going on.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic