Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Monday, May 20, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - TONY MARCONI: Answers to Randy Lewis Questions?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TONY MARCONI: Answers to Randy Lewis Questions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TONY MARCONI: Answers to Randy Lewis Questions?
    Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Murdock Murdock wrote:

Who are the 3 Amigo's??

.....it's a seven member council, so it would take 4 votes to remove someone or to move an issue forward so how do 3 people run the show, Rail Fan?
It's not impossible, Murdock.  There is one "wild card" vote on council.  If three are in agreement, and their arguement is persuasive, they could easily carry the day.

Of course, if they were just stringing someone along the whole time, and never intended to take any action...well, YOU know the drill...
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Murdock View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 8:21pm
Who are the 3 Amigo's??

.....it's a seven member council, so it would take 4 votes to remove someone or to move an issue forward so how do 3 people run the show, Rail Fan?
Murdock View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 8:20pm

If Rail Fan is telling the truth as to why he was terminated, then it sounds like a good whistle blower case??  Otherwise it's just sour grapes!!!!!!!!!!!!

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2009 at 11:07am
I'm a registered Ward 3 voter also, but I have learned not to trust anything that anyone in this city government or anyone connected with this city government has to say. We all know that they have their own agenda and it doesn't include the people of this city. Can't change 'em so just get rid of them (and the city building leaders too). Mindless chuckling at Council meetings? Now, who would be doing that?
Rail Fan View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rail Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2009 at 10:14am
I am a registered Ward 3 voter.

I was promised by Mr. Marconi and the other members of 'The Three Amigos' that I would be protected for unveiling the truth about past HUD-funded waste and mismanagement.  I was told so much and all of it turned out to be.........................SMOKE AND MIRRORS.

I plan to vote for Joshua Laubach.  We need much, much more serious thought and less of the current mindless chuckling at twice monthly public meetings!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2009 at 7:47am
Rail Fan- perhaps Mr. Marconi is telling us, by ignoring us, that we, on this forum, aren't important enough for a reply. Maybe he's just "not prepared to answer questions at this time". Perhaps Mr. Marconi is too busy at this time to respond as he has a business to run and council business to conduct. Perhaps Mr. Marconi doesn't wish to do battle with us, based on past discussions. After all, he has suggested that we have all been ill-informed, are concocting conspiracies and have come to the wrong conclusions as to the condition of this town. Might be on vacation or maybe he just flat out doesn't need us.     Yeah- that's it- he doesn't need us.    Doesn't really matter though- you already know what will happen if you give him your vote. Just vote the incumbants out. If you recognize the name in the voting booth, don't punch the screen by that name.
Rail Fan View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rail Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2009 at 6:14am
Tony -

We are still waiting for you to answer the questions given to you by Randy Lewis.  All other City Council candidates responded some time ago.  Please tell us how you will help to Move Middletown Forward??  Please tell us ANYTHING!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic