FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHO DEY II !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHO DEY II !!
    Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 2:33pm
I love the Bengals, and even with some key miscues they look good and should be winning this game against the Ravens. Its half time now and I am waiting for a big second half from my boys. Hermes where you at I need some support here. I know some where Vet is thinking bad thoughts about our boys and that does not help us. Angry
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 2:54pm
I'm licking BBQ sauce off my fingers !

7:25 in the 3rd and I'm nervous. I just know a TD is coming for the boys but I'm shakey,I felt sorry for Ocho when they punched the ball out of his arms,he took that to heart. Cry

I know Vet is somewhere smiling and pointing his finger. LOL
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 3:11pm
Thats my boy Benson !!  Clap  Ravens do not get in his way !!!  Angry

(I still need a tranqualizer Pinch)

WHO DEY !!!!!!!!! 
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 3:29pm
THat miss tackle that just gave the Ravens a touchdown almost made  me puke I need more beer
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 3:42pm
2 min left its now ar never Hermes
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 4:00pm
WHO    DEY  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Clap  Clap  Clap

Last minute comeback win again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Clap  Clap  Clap 

randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 4:01pm
Vet is some where sick right now. I am so happy over here we have now beat Pit, Balt we just may have this wrapped up.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 4:03pm
Thank goodness that game is over I couldn't take much more.

We're number 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Clap

(for a week anyway)
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 4:05pm
Well another good game and good win,but gees many Sundays like this and I'll be out at Atrium getting the good meds.

Vet where are you ? Big%20smile
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 4:35pm
We dont move out of number one now we got it and we will keep it
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 4:56pm
We've got Houston next week but the way Cincy played Cleveland it could be a case to worry. Houston was 2-2,don't know what they did today.

What about that hit Ocho took from Lewis ? It made my head hurt !

Now Carson has a sprained thumb thankfully it was not his throwing hand.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 9:26pm
VOTE OUT THE ENCUMBENTS!!!

Oops, sorry!!!  Wrong topic.
 Wink LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 9:58pm
now that was funny
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Mike_Presta Mike_Presta wrote:

VOTE OUT THE ENCUMBENTS!!!

Oops, sorry!!!  Wrong topic.
 Wink LOL

We did Mike,the Bengals took over as of today. Theres a new council in the AFC north.  LOL
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 10:55pm
I sure would like to hear from vet, Cant deny we are number 1 and have beat everyone in the AFC  north
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 8:30am
GOOD LORD!!!!!!! I've NEVER seen a team as lucky as the Bangles have been this year!!!!! Talkin' about pulling a rabbit out of your hat in the last seconds of a game on a continual basis. MERCY!!!!! They could just as easily be 1-4, rather than 4-1. You do realize that with the manner in which they're winning, it's only a matter of time before the tables are turned and they start losing the close ones. The odds are against them going the whole season winning in this fashion. Hopefully, the losing starts next week with Houston. I'll do my best to put the double whammy clutch on 'em!!!!

Sure ruined my Sunday (again). Was ticked off the whole day. Yelled and screamed at everyone in the house like a spoiled little school girl! LORD, I hate dem Bengals!!!!!!!

Cheap shot by Ray Lewis on Chadly Ochocinco even though I can't stand the . Never have liked the showboat.

Ravens defense didn't show. Ravens offense looked as pathetic as before. A recipe for a loss. Bengals Benson ran well. Palmer did adequately. Gotta stop that little "girly" quarterback scrabble of his for first downs in crucial moments of the game. Hopefully, this game will be the last that will put a smile on the Bengals fans and the organization. Don't like to see a Mike Brown owned franchise do well. He is the ultimate dweeb.

Randy- you are correct. The Bengals have beaten everyone in the AFC North------- in the first round of games. Second round upcoming. Good luck to your Bengals. They're gonna need it for round two if there is any justice in the world at all.

Was very nice seeing Defensive Coach Zimmer receiving the game ball after the game. Hard to watch him reacting to his wife's death and the team showing their support without getting a little emotional too. A nice scene there. May God bless him in his time of loss.

Oh, and by the way---- I see nothing wrong with Mike's errant post. I'll re-itterate---- VOTE OUT THE INCUMBANTS!!!!! Needs to be said as many times as possible before the November elections. 10/4?
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 11:47am
Vet - We missed you yesterday for commentary during the game. It was a hair puller.

Don't tell Randy but your right,these last minute wins are going to bite them in the arse. If your not on the score board by half time your normally in trouble,they can't continue to "pull the rabbit" the way they are.

I'm surprised Lewis was allowed to continue play after his cheap shot on Ocho. If that wasn't deliberate I don't know what was.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 12:00pm
I will pretend I didn't read that Hermes Big%20smile

I dont care how they win as long as they do. Lets be honest here their defense is keeping them in games. The are playing up to their competition and I believe they will keep winning, not every game but alot more. They have some confidence and we all know that goes along way. Yes they have had to pull them out in the end, but good teams can do that.

They have beat some of the NFL's best so far: Pit, Balt G.B and a awful Browns team. If not for a some luck on the side of Denver we would be 5-0. Lets give those boys some credit they are doing what they need to to win even if its in the last 2:00 minutes. All this winning is costing me money though I gotta keep buying beer to celabrate  LOL

Dont worry Vet you can still join up but the wagon is getting full, better hurry
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 12:39pm
randy- Hermes-Bengals bandwagon? There ain't enough beer the Miller brewery can brew, nor enough chicken wings Tyson can make, that will entice me to join that team's "bandwagon"! A quarter of a football season with more wins than losses, will not convince me that the Bengals franchise belongs in professional sports. Sorry, but as long as Mike Brown owns this team, and as long as he retains the "flea-market"/ "bargain basement" mentality, this team will never be a seriously competitive- successfully repetitive franchise. Even if they are successful this year, and make it to the playoffs, history tells us this would be a fluke because they have never been able to maintain any kind of winning tradition since 1968. I've never liked the Bengals since their inception because I always thought they were the warm-up act for the real talent show to come. The Bruce Coslet/Dick LeBeau and Mike Shula years have proven me right on that. JMO
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 1:55pm
Sorry Randy,I love the Bengals too and never even think of ever supporting any other team and I will take the wins regardless,but they have got to get things together earlier in the game so they can coast to the win. As I said before I'm afraid the last minute push is going to come back and bite'em. But I do have to say it makes for some damn exciting football.

Vet - I feel the way you do about Mike Brown. I do not like the man and have never met him. But I got to support the players and they are playing their hearts out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic