FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mr. Marconi Answers Citizens Questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mr. Marconi Answers Citizens Questions
    Posted: Oct 15 2009 at 11:59am

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2009 at 12:53pm

Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2009 at 2:24pm
How about a "gated" community around the newly declared historic district ? And what makes Jeff Michel think that "drugs" is behind the car breakin's ? He seems pretty adamant about that subject. That was a pretty poor excuse on why not to call police when your car has been broken into. Is it possible it never happened ?

Marconi said he was on the "public safety committee", doesn't that committee oversee the red light cameras ? And if so why is he so uninformed about the cameras ?

No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2009 at 3:07pm
Hey Someone point out the saturated Retail and Service business area that we have in town.   You have a few restaurants and hotels and grocery stores all in one place.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 6:53am
Pac- don't know about any saturation of retail and service business AREAS. Don't think the AREA is saturated. I do believe however, that we have a saturation of low paying retail and service industry JOBS in this town as job choices, as compared to higher paying technical, medical, high skill industrial jobs. If you do an overview of the job selection in this town, I would think that retail/service job numbers overwhelm more desirable higher paying/better benefit type jobs. JMO Who said we have areas of retail/service saturation?
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 7:15am
I don't know Vet your retail and Service Businesses are leaving town at a pretty good clip. 
Jon View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 3:32pm
The Public Safety committee has nothing to do with the Red Light Cameras.
Gary Barge View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Barge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 8:06pm
Hey Vet,
I think everyone on here is thinking negative about MiddletownLOL With all the upcoming projects in the next 30-60-90 days minus the last 3 1/2 years I believe our city is moving  right along at a snails pace. We have progressed so much in the past 3 1/2 years and created so many jobs I am just beside myself. I would hate to see if we really had an administration that backed the community for the people by the people. Confused

wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 8:23pm
What do you mean Gary, it only took 2-3 years to get the best Section 8 Program in the CountryThumbs%20Up and benefits about 7% of the population, while the rest of the city burns.  Hey you have got to love it.  It makes sense to at least 7 people in Middletown.
Black&White View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black&White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2009 at 10:56am
Okay...is Randy posting video and/or pics?  Why can't I see anything but a big blank on his posts?
adamwlewis View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2009 at 11:23am
Black&White, are you at your work? Many businesses block YouTube, and this could be the issue.
Adam Lewis' Blog
Black&White View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black&White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2009 at 12:01pm

Yeah...I'm at work...and yes, they block YouTube!  I'll have to pull this up at home sometime.  Thanks Adam.  Now I know why Randy is so... quiet.

randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2009 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Black&White Black&White wrote:

Yeah...I'm at work...and yes, they block YouTube!  I'll have to pull this up at home sometime.  Thanks Adam.  Now I know why Randy is so... quiet.

Ha ha ha

If you are missing my videos then you are missing out. lol    I asked Adam to respond to your question, he is the computer brain.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic