FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mr. Marconi Talks About Red Light Camera's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mr. Marconi Talks About Red Light Camera's
    Posted: Oct 15 2009 at 12:58pm
<br>
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2009 at 1:41pm
"Because council wants them" I want to be president but I don't see it happening. I think council needs to stop with "what they want" and start doing what the voters want. And how can Marconi be on council and not know anything about the cameras ?? A song and dance ?
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2009 at 2:01pm
Mr. Marconi said his is the only one on council who is against Red Light Cameras.
My notes on this video:

We currently have 11 cameras and have plans to go to 14 cameras.

$200,000 projected revenue next year from the red light cameras. We get 50% of the money and if we reach another revenue level the percentage goes to 70%.

I don't like em...for the record... Mr. Marconi red light video ends.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 7:06am
Didn't Marconi also say he was on the Red Light Camera Committee along with saying the other things listed here? I thought the Red Flex contract stated the city got 30% of the fine money, not 50%???? Didn't know there was a second level where the city got 70%. If that's true, RedFlex loses out on some major revenue if they only get 30% at that next level.

We can always stop this red light camera program with a petition to have it placed on the ballot for a citizen vote and hopefully the outcome will force the city to take 'em down. We could use the petition/ ballot/voter approval method to, hopefully, get alot of things changed around here, including council and school board personnel removal. Would need some manpower to circulate the petitions and get them back to the Board of Elections though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic