FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE TIME IS NOW ! STAND UP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alldaywatching View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alldaywatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE TIME IS NOW ! STAND UP
    Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 2:09pm
I am will to organize a demonstration at city hall to let the leaders know we have had enough of the smoke and mirrors and being ignored when it comes to issues. We need to do something and do it fast. Election day close and if we dont do something BIG now we will be left with the same crap after the election. I am not talking 10 or 20 people we need numbers. It is our right to protest and it needs to happen. I want to know who is willing to stand up and counted along with me? If you are not interested will you please tell me and the rest of us why you feel that way?

OCTOBER 24, 2009

I Made the above post a few days ago and I stand by it. We must act people!! Look at our city, drove around town and really look. If you have lived here as long as me, think back to what this city once was. We can have it agian, but it falls on us to make it happen. Our once great city is dying, being choked by one Donham Plaza.

THE TIME IS NOW !! STAND UP  

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 2:27pm
I would alldaywatching, but with my docile, easy-going attitude, I'm not one for stirring up the pot.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 4:23pm
I would love too see something and would also take part
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Mr. Dave View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by alldaywatching alldaywatching wrote:

I am will to organize a demonstration at city hall to let the leaders know we have had enough of the smoke and mirrors and being ignored when it comes to issues. We need to do something and do it fast. Election day close and if we dont do something BIG now we will be left with the same crap after the election. I am not talking 10 or 20 people we need numbers. It is our right to protest and it needs to happen. I want to know who is willing to stand up and counted along with me? If you are not interested will you please tell me and the rest of us why you feel that way?
Thats what I am talking about!! I sent you a message AllDay Give me a call lets set this up
tomahawk35 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomahawk35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 10:56pm

I would be willing to join in.                  
Ice Box View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2009 at 1:42am
Oh ****! Pinch

Go get'm guys and gals! Clap
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2009 at 5:27am
I think I can fit it into my busy schedule.Thumbs%20Up
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2009 at 5:29am

I’m ready to March on City Hall…count me in
Reason: I do not believe we have enough space here,
Middletown Cemetery.

MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alldaywatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2009 at 7:39am
Ok, so far it looks like most are in for a march. We need to get the word out there though so tell everyone you know. If you are serious about this, because I am send me a message with some contact info. We need to get started on this.
HomeTownGal View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HomeTownGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2009 at 12:07pm
I would be willing...I'm sure the husband would too.  Keep us informed!
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2009 at 8:31am
let me know where and when
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2009 at 12:45pm
Cool
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2009 at 1:16pm

Ok, so far it looks like most are in for a march...
MARCH???Shocked  I didn't know anything about no stinkin' MARCH!!!Cry 
Unless the route is suitable for scooter use, how about if I just meet youse guys at City Hall??? Cool
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alldaywatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 9:01am
So far one person has contacted me, I guess it will be and him taking part in the protest. I am very serious about this taken place. I think blogging is great and it is a great way to voice ones opinion. But at some point we must take it to the next level. I think we should just meet at city hall and let voices be heard. The time for change in Middletown is now not 4 years from now.

IT IS TIME TO STAND UP AND BE HEARD !!!!!
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 10:06am
alldaywatching,
         Please set the time and the place and let everyong here reply that they will show up and bring others with them. You are right. It is time.
         Thank you.
         Paul NAgy
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2009 at 3:48pm
Get it started!
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2009 at 11:56am
I would also like to join in. Give a date and time. Thumbs%20Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic