FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joined Up!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
A_Hero's_Wife View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Hero's_Wife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joined Up!!
    Posted: Oct 23 2009 at 9:38pm
I've been meaning to join the forum for a few weeks and finally took the time to do it!!! I don't know how often I can join in the conversations but I'm here lol!!
Geri Lynn Smile
"Freedom is not Free" :)
Ice Box View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2009 at 9:42pm
Welcome, Geri!

Wish you could have stayed in the race. You would have been great for this city - Smile
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Hero's_Wife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2009 at 9:48pm

Thank you Ice Box! I wish I could of too but I decided I needed to go back to school.

Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 4:36am
Hi Geri Lynn,
        You have made our day brighter by posting your presence. I hope you and your family are well.  I'm looking forward to your input here and that peace and sense that you bring.
        Regards,
        Paul Nagy
Gary Barge View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Barge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 2:03pm
Hey Geri Lynn,
I was proud to run with you in 07. Wish you would have ran this year.  I believe the citizens will hopefully vote for change. Just thought I would update you about the canal since you had asked me in 07. There was discussion in the last council meeting about the capital improvement fund. It was agreed upon by the majority after all this time to start Phase 1 of the canal. It is to relocate the discharge away from our backyards and put it further downstream on city owned property (right behind Smith Park). Hope we will be able to get thru the rest of the phases. Anyway good luck on your schooling.
Gary Barge
alldaywatching View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alldaywatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 2:39pm
Welcome to site I have heard alot about you.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 2:41pm
So glad to have you on the site. We need more voices and opinions here.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Hero's_Wife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 2:42pm

Thank you Paul & Gary!! Paul, the family is doing good! Kids are growing up to quickly Unhappy But I am proud of them both!!!

Gary that is wonderful news about the canal I know that you have put a lot of hard work into achieving a successful outcome!! It's just goes to show that one should never give up on their goals!! Congrats on staying the course and keeping the fight! I too was proud to run with you in 07. It was very hard for me to make the decision not to run this year it truly was but I feel that returning to school will benefit me in the long run and better prepare me for a future run.. I really need to put all of my attention on school at this point.
My husband and I wish you both the best of luck!

Geri lynn Smile
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Hero's_Wife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 2:44pm

Randy, Thank you I just noticed that you wrote that lol I guess I was still typing! I am still trying to figure out this site and how it works lol

Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2009 at 6:33am

Hero’s Wife
Welcome aboard.
I have heard a lot about you.
We need all the little gray cells we can gather in one place to save our City.

MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Hero's_Wife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2009 at 11:45am

Thank You Vivian and also AllDay (I missed your msg yesterday)!! Smile 

LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2009 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Gary Barge Gary Barge wrote:

Hey Geri Lynn,
I was proud to run with you in 07. Wish you would have ran this year.  I believe the citizens will hopefully vote for change. Just thought I would update you about the canal since you had asked me in 07. There was discussion in the last council meeting about the capital improvement fund. It was agreed upon by the majority after all this time to start Phase 1 of the canal. It is to relocate the discharge away from our backyards and put it further downstream on city owned property (right behind Smith Park). Hope we will be able to get thru the rest of the phases. Anyway good luck on your schooling.
Gary Barge

Thats it move the pollution near where the kids will be. Guess since Sunchoke is going to build there furnace's behinde a school guess the logic to get rid of the polluted water is where kids play. If they would of taken care of this problem years back it wouldnt have grown to a bigger problem as it is now. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic