FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Remove The City Planner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2009 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Mike_Presta Mike_Presta wrote:

It is simply beyond belief that The Middletown Journal has NOT published even one single word on this subject so critical to the future of the city of Middletown!!! Question

Middletown Journal? Here I thought it was AK Journal. LOL
taxed2death View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taxed2death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2009 at 1:04pm
It's amazing to me how you can go up 75(going north) and from lets just start at Cin/Dayton exit and look around things are building up and expanding and you can follow this all the way up to Monroe and then it picks back up around Franklin. Why has it skipped Middletown all together with the exception of the hospital? And why has the city been so flipping blind to this and keep those people in office that are responsable for it!! Anywhere else if your job performance was this poor you would have been fired a long time ago!
I hope it gets better soon!
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2009 at 1:20pm
Only way its going to get any better is that the people of Middletown gets out and vote the ones that are occupying the chairs now. As in firing them,maybe we can call it a "Emergency"as they do all the time and run them out. Big%20smile
SupportMiddletown View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupportMiddletown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 12:39pm

Marty Kohler is one of the few people in Middletown that have long term vision.

Allowing unrestricted development may help in the short term, but it won't secure Middletown long term vibrancy. Monroe is unsustainable; we can't emulate that mess.
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 2:00pm
     SupportMiddletown,
     If Marty Kohler is one of the few people in Middletown that has long term vision than his vision will continue to make us worse than we have become these last years under his lack of expertise and long term vision. There is no project that he has put his hands on that has worked. If so, list them and let's talk about them.
      Your comment:
              "Allowing unrestricted development may help in the short term, but it won't secure Middletown long term vibrancy. Monroe is unsustainable; we can't emulate that mess."
      is shallow and thoughtless.  Do you really think that Lennie Robinson is opposed to unrestricted development? Do you really think the developers of four McDonalds in our city are opposed to unrestricted development. Do you really think that the motel owners are opposed to unrestricted development? Do you really think that the doctor's that own that property are opposed to unrestricted development? Do you really think that the longtime property and business owners- the Burkes- are opposed to unrestricted development.Yet, they flat out oppose the foolishness of the excessive and ludicrous restrictions as proposed by Kohler.
       We should be so lucky to be as productive as Monroe has been in the last ten years.
       Your endorsement of Marty Kohler is another good argument for his immediate removal.
       City Council and Administration turn our city around and get rid of Marty Kohler now!
        Paul Nagy

Nelson R. Self View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson R. Self Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 2:22pm
Middletown desperately needs an intelligent/insightful/accountable new City Council - Ward 4 representative such as Paul Nagy.  He's an ever present voice of reason who will represent all of Middletown's citizens.
tootie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tootie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 8:00pm
HUMMMMM
tootie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tootie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 8:33pm
The City needs to reply
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 9:40pm
I have to echo everything Paul is saying. How is Monroe in a mess ? Monroe is booming ! They have business & shopping and apperently city leaders who know what they are doing. Monroe is not, I repeat NOT, in the mess that Middeltown is.

I agree also that if Kohlers' view is one of good then I'll happily take the bad. No one can name anything good that Kohler has done for the city. I know several on here have asked for a list and not just by Kohler but by all of council to name all the good things they have done and nothing has been produced.

VOTE Tuesday and get the right people in office for change !!! Lets GET-R-Done !!! 
Black&White View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black&White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2009 at 10:52am
ahhh... I love this site!  Where else could I get so much insite to all of the City's problems!?

Paul...thank you for speaking your mind and standing on your own two feet!
Gary...thank you for speaking your mind and standing on your own two feet!

I wish you both the best of luck today!
There's no such thing as Gray.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic