FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Letter From Third Ward Candidate Josh Laubach

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Letter From Third Ward Candidate Josh Laubach
    Posted: Oct 31 2009 at 2:22am
Mr. Laubach sent me this letter and asked me to post it for him. 

Middletown Citizens,

Over the past few months I have been fortunate enough to meet many of you and hear your opinions and ideas on the issues facing our city. I do not proclaim to have a simple and quick solution to the obstacles we face. Also, I understand some folks might disagree with my stance on some of the issues. However, I pledge to everyone that I will stand on my principles and use my experiences, education and reasoning to make the best decisions for Middletown. You will always know where I stand and why.  

To view the compleat letter click here Letter From Josh Laubach
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
mustang67 View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustang67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2009 at 7:55pm
Best of Luck to you in the coming election. We need someone that will stand up for Middletown , not just for personal benefits of the person speaking. Most decisions should be made for the long term. Putting a bandaide on a wound that needs stitches only last a short time, then it bleeds out again and has allowed for infection to set in. Middletown is a Great Place to Live and sometimes even Great Places need to be Cleaned Up......that doesn't happen over night, just like it took time, to get to where we are now. It's time to vote new ideas in and then give those new ideas time to work. Good Luck Josh.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 2:41am
Welcome to this Forum, Mustang!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic