FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Our Young Candidates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our Young Candidates
    Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 9:27am
    I am proud of our two young candidates that participated in this election campaign. Both Josh Laubaugh and A.J. Smith added much to the discussions. They showed us that young men and women can do their homework and be informed about city issues. I hope the voters will encourage them and others  to continue on. I know that I will. We need new ideas, goals and visions.
Thank you both for your involvement.
     Paul Nagy
Ice Box View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 12:17pm
I agree, Mr. Nagy. Mr. Labaugh and Mr. Smith are two very fine gents. I'm rooting for both of them.

I'm rooting for you as well! Thumbs%20Up
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 2:16pm
Ice Box,
      Thank you for your comments.
      There is another young man (a lot younger than I am) that has done an excellent job in this campaign and that is Gary Barge. I wish everyone knew him like I do. He does so much for so many people that he wouldn't talk about but that I've known about for years. He works hard to get the facts on all the issues. He is humble and "shows up" when he is needed. He is pure in his devotion and commitment to serve the citizens of Middletown.
I wholeheartedly endorse him and I hope the people of the first ward will vote him on council. No one will work harder to do what is right.
   LOL    Also, his wife Felicia makes great zucchini bread. That makes a much better councilman.
         Paul Nagy
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 3:44pm
I also agree Mr. Labaugh and Mr. Smith are fine examples of the future generations of politicians. They happen to be there first, but soon others of their age will mature and be the next leaders.

Mr. Nagy and others are providing with many viewpoints that need to be heard. I hope you also continue to participate in the MUSA pubic dialog.

MiddletownUSA is of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 3:59pm
I have spent alot of time with all the candidates running for city council, not the incumbents, although I have spent sometime with them as well. But its the Mr. Nagy's, Barge's, Smith's and Laubach's I have spent the most time with. I would like to thank all of them for giving me the time to get to know them and hear their views. Election day is Tuesday and I will now give you my personal opinion about the election. I believe the  above mentioned names are just what this city needs. Anew vision and new ideas for our city. I have spent countless hours on the phone and inperson with these candidates, they love Middletown and thats what we need, people that when they speak you can hear their concern for our city.

JMO
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
gemneye70 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemneye70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 6:34pm

They all have different ideas, but the fact that they care about the future of Middletown is great...we need various views to keep everyone honest.

tootie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tootie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2009 at 10:35pm
It is definitely time for new faces and ideas on council. The last few years have been nothing but the same with very few results. Hopefully we will get a clean slate with council this time and start Middletown on a new path. This city & administration needs a whole new attitude. They are stuck in a time warp.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic