FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Congratulations to the Middies.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blue Monkey View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Congratulations to the Middies.....
    Posted: Nov 03 2009 at 5:17pm
Congratulations to the Middeltown Middies for making the playoffs. The first time in almost 2 decades. Coach Krause has down a tremendous job with these young men. Its been a long time coming.

The Blue Monkey is designing a special hoodie and t-shirt to commemorate the Middletown Middies 2009 football season. These hoodies will be purple w/white print and they are only $15.00 each. The t-shirts will be $5.00.

The hoodies will have Middletown Middies on the front w/the complete 2009 schedule on the back with W/L and the scores of each game.

Quantities will be limited and when their gone..... their gone. We will have a limited supply in the store on Wednesday (after 2:30) but are taking orders at the store now for pickups Thursday. I just posted a picture in the store of what they look like and have already started taking orders.

If you have any questions in regards to the "Playoff" hoddies or any other spiritwear, feel free to call the store @ 513-727-9566.

To see a picture of what the hoodie will look like...... click on this link

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh60/coachsds/middiesplayoffhoodie.jpg

Its not the best picture but you can get an idea of what the hoodie will look like.
The Blue Monkey
Kitty Hawk Plaza
513-727-9566
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2009 at 10:32am
Proud of that football team this year. Defense is excellent. Offense has it's moments of good performance. Was a little worried during the first half of the Princeton game. Looked a little flat. Came out the second half and put it to 'em. Moeller played St. X tough. Should be a good game at Lockland. Oh, by the way- what is up with the dorky Middie mascot on the Journal home page today? Can't we get an evil-looking, vicious sorcerer/magician for the mascot? Wouldn't that look "meaner" than a mascot that looks like a 50's crew cut nerd?
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2009 at 5:04pm
Are you volunteering Vet!  Big%20smileThumbs%20UpLOL
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2009 at 8:04pm
You may have something there Smartman- I could fill the evil, vicious part of it but doubt if I could do the sorcerer/magician thing though. Ain't no magic left in this beat up old body! Oh- and I can definitely do the mean part. That would come naturally!
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2009 at 8:43pm
Middies ahead of Moeller 19-3 about 2.5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and missies have the ball on the moeller 20 yard line.
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2009 at 8:44pm
www.wpfb.com game on
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2009 at 8:47pm
Middies score again 25-3 30 seconds left in 3rd quarter ! Clap
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2009 at 9:12pm

2 more touchdowns and 1 missed extra point 38-3 Middies 5 minutes left to play looks like game,set and match! Unbielevable Thumbs%20Up

MadisonMom View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadisonMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2009 at 9:57pm
You guys are behind. I found out on mainstreetmadison.com that the Middies won!
Marlayne Skeens View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2009 at 10:01pm
THE MIDDIES WON TONIGHT Thumbs%20Up They Beat Moeller " Big Moe " 45 to 10 Clap What a GREAT JOB Hug
Thank you Football Players, Coaches, Parents and All that helped these athletes to VICTORY Tonight ~ The last time Middletown won over Moeller was 1990
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2009 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by MadisonMom MadisonMom wrote:

You guys are behind. I found out on mainstreetmadison.com that the Middies won!
How was I behind I was reporting live LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic