FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Integrity Automotive

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
admin View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Integrity Automotive
    Posted: Nov 06 2009 at 1:56pm
Please welcome our new advertiser to the site. Integrity Automotive on Elliott Drive, owned by Phil Quellhorst, offers a wide range of services including: Diagnostics, Brakes, Tires, Suspension, AC, Shocks, Struts, Fluid Flushes, Electrical, Tune Ups, and Alignments.

Help support MiddletownUSA by supporting Phil at Integrity Automotive!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2009 at 2:01pm
Have dealt with Phil on past automotive repairs.(when he was at Meineke also). Seems fair on the prices and his mechanics always seem to fix the problems with no return for redos.
justwatching View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justwatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2009 at 2:05pm
I have taken my car to Phil at Integrity since he opened. Never took it to Meineke, though. Phil is one of the most honest guys I know and is always straight about what needs done, and what can wait. I've recommended him at least two dozen times, and everyone has been satisfied.

Thanks Phil, keep up the good work!
adamwlewis View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2009 at 2:29pm
I, too, have had great service with Phil at Integrity. His site is listed at the Middletown Review, take a minute to go vote and leave a comment for him!

http://www.middletownreview.com/integrity-automotive-tire-reviews-247.asp
Adam Lewis' Blog
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2009 at 3:24pm
I had a rush repair of a catalytic converter a few months ago. These guys did a great job and got the car off to TX the very next day.
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2009 at 5:11pm
I, too, have used these folks, and have been extremely pleased.  I plan to buy my next set of tires there, but my original equipment set just won't seem to wear out.
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 10:13pm
I have been in to see Phil more than once with different issues and he has always been up front and honest. Never tried to talk me into doing things that didn't  need to be done. I always recommend his place.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
thester View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 10:22am
you cant go wrong with phil, a man of character honesty, integrity is the only place to go. integrity says it all
Todd Hester
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 8:31pm
Is integrity still in business ?
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 8:48pm
Bo yeah he is still in business....why do you ask?
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 8:54pm
Bo,
Yes, they are.  And they continue to provide good service at a fair price.
They are located in the rear of the same building on Elliot.  Meineke is now in the front half of the building.

I just bought a new set of tires for my car at a very competitive price from Phil at Integrity a few weeks ago.

I would highly recommend either of these businesses.  While you may not think their prices are the lowest at first glance, they stand behind their work, they won't try to sell you stuff that you don't need, they won't "nickel & dime" you to death, and they will be honest with you.  This usually ends up giving you the most economical deal in the long run.

Of course, I am only speaking of these specific businesses, NOT every Meineke or Goodyear franchise.

If you are getting ready to dump your car, take it somewhere cheap.

If you're going to hold on to your car, take it here!!!  You'll save money in the long run.
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 9:12pm
I got sick of being ripped off by the same person for the last 20 years and I need some work done so I think I will give them a try.Thanks for the info !
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2010 at 1:54am
Bo:

Tell him that I (and the folks at MiddletownUSA) sent you!!!  That may get you a free cup of coffee.

PS:  Ask them if they can kill that bug crawling around on the inside of your windshield!!! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic