FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The New Orleans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
drumford View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Orleans
    Posted: Nov 05 2007 at 1:34pm
For those who love Cajun style cooking especially Poor Boy and Muffaletta sandwiches then you need to stop by the Pharmacy on Central Ave in the downtown district where Jerry and Fay have opened thier new restaurant The New Orleans.

Jerry and Fay came to Middletown from New Orleans when hurricane Katrina wiped them out and decided to stay and open their business here.  Louisiana's loss, our gain.

I highly recommend it, they hand out bandaids because the food is SO good you might accidently bite your fingers!
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is open.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2007 at 9:31am
I have got to check this place out!
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
lfisler View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfisler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2007 at 10:19am
I've eaten here---Don is right--it has a really great jambalaya..(or however you spell that!!)  The red beans and rice are really good too!

Jerry and Fay are very nice people--it really is Middletown's gain!

Check 'em out!  (They have lunch specials daily too I think!)
HereIam View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HereIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2008 at 3:08pm
Can't wait to try this one out - My husband makes a mean jambalaya and he's going to want to compare.

swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2008 at 8:35pm
Didn't they close?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic