FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Patti's has decided to do it again!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Patti's has decided to do it again!!
    Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 6:58am
Since our Fall Event was such a HUGE success, we've decided to do it again! Welcome one and all to our Christmas Open House on Saturday, November 14th. We will be opening early at 9:00 am and refreshments will be served. There will be a FREE gift with purchase while supplies last! Patti's has a great selection of cards, candles, puzzles, sports merchandise, Silver Forest earrings, beautiful Harley Davidson throws, pillows, and mugs, hard-to-find vintage Hallmark ornaments and much more! "Come in and be treated to some good old fashioned hospitality!"
Marlayne Skeens View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 9:20am
I'll be there Smile Not only do you have a nice inventory, you have Great Service Clap
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 9:51am

I love your store, I must agree with Marlayne, the service is top notch. All the candles in my house are from your store. Big%20smile Big%20smile

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 12:05pm

Patti where is your store located? I think its in the shopping center but not certain.

MadisonMom View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadisonMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 12:42pm
If you have a flyer of some sort I can post to another forum for you.
send to-    deb@dvisuals.com   -as a pdf or just copy & paste.

randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Bocephus Bocephus wrote:

Patti where is your store located? I think its in the shopping center but not certain.

You are correct, it is in the Middletown shopping  center behind Burger King.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 7:05pm
Thanks for the kind words Everyone, and thank you, Randy, for answering the question! We are in the shopping center between Jack's and the soon-to-open new Chinese restaurant, China Town.
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 11:51pm
Thanks Big%20smile
Marlayne Skeens View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2009 at 10:38pm
I went, I bought and got lots of Smile @ your event ~ Love your store Thumbs%20Up I shop for my closing gifts in your gift shop and my clients now love to shop with you also Clap Thanks Bruce and Jennie ~
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic