FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Customize Your MiddletownUSA Site

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 1:29pm
Some correction to your 6 point summary Vet....we are NOT paying YOU anything. LOL
The tattoo would be a donation by a Bengal fan tattoo artist who once we tell him/her that you are a Bengal subversive will no doubt be more than happy to WORK on you. LOL
The 50 bucks will be paid only upon verification that YOUR avatar has been changed to a Bengals helmet,but YOU will have to loan me the 50. LOL
And the 50 will be paid to either Adam or Randy,whom ever makes the change.

Happy Veterans day Vet
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 1:56pm
SHEESH!!!
Bullying and intimidation by supervisors!!!  Bribery!!!  Kickbacks!!!  Internal bickering!!!  Nepotism!!!

I didn't realize that this website was a City of Middletown operation!!!
LOL LOL LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 2:36pm
Randy- You will comply with Adam's requests or will pay dearly. How dare you sass the boss, mister! Lay some disciplinary stuff on 'em Adam! How about making him work during the Steelers game this Sunday and set him up where he can't see the game! Randy- you'll be able to read about it after it's over or see the highlights.

You say Adam is not a sports fan and wouldn't know the difference between a football helmet and a bicycle helmet? That's ok, Adam, half the Bengals wouldn't know either. As a matter of fact, they need to be retrained weekly on how to put the helmet on. They keep trying to look out the ear hole or put the thing on backwards where the faceguard is on the neck. And that's the smarter players that are shown. They gave up on the rest of 'em and they sit the bench or call the plays for Marvin. Get in the game for free with the tattoo? Naw- Mike Brown would haul me into court for copyright infringements just to make a buck, the tightwad!
adamwlewis View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 2:40pm
I'm not sure what Randy means "the difference between a Bengals helmet and a bicycle helmet", aren't they the same thing?

Adam Lewis' Blog
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 2:55pm
I can't even comment on any of this  LOL LOL LOL

Vet has me laughing so hard I can't see for the tears in my eyes  LOL LOL LOL
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by adamwlewis adamwlewis wrote:

I'm not sure what Randy means "the difference between a Bengals helmet and a bicycle helmet", aren't they the same thing?

Adam - where can I buy one of these ? That would look really cool while riding my Bengal bicycle. LOL
I'll buy one for Randy too, we could really tear up that $million dollar bike path. LOL
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 3:04pm
Adam Lewis' Blog
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 3:28pm
I love that helmet, we need one of those Hermes.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 6:52am
Now that's a football helmet the Bengals could use Adam! All you need is for the equipment manager to go to Odd Lots and buy a bunch of coat hangers for faceguards and some styrofoam peanuts taped up in the top of the helmet for padding and them thare Bengals are ready for Pittsburgh this Sunday. Mike Brown would appreciate it too as it couldn't possibly cost him alot to create these. Roger? This new helmet will look great when worn with the plastic life-like football jerseys with simulated players inside!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 6:57am
Hey Mike- bickering- infighting?- kidda reminds you of the Laura Williams era on Council. We need to get that out of the You Tube archives and show others who may not have seen it how council use to operate. Oh, it's much better now----- ......or- maybe not
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Mike_Presta Mike_Presta wrote:

SHEESH!!!
Bullying and intimidation by supervisors!!!  Bribery!!!  Kickbacks!!!  Internal bickering!!!  Nepotism!!!

I didn't realize that this website was a City of Middletown operation!!!
LOL LOL LOL

We are not setup to discuss those topics here,but if you'll call my office and make an appointment we can talk behind closed doors. As a side note city council will take a retreat at Paul Brown Stadium next Sunday. The tax payers of Middeltown are more than happy to send us,the cost will be minimal,only $ 6,400 per person. Our objective will be to focus on growth and how Cincinnati rips forces requires it's tax payers to pay for stadiums and mass transit. We will look into bringing a professional football or baseball team to Middeltown at tax payer expense and we are very excited about the possibilities ! This will create at least 5 jobs and boost the local economy by at least $100. (Funds have been allocated for the building of a $multi-billion dollar stadium at tax payer expense) If any citizens have comments please keep your mouth shut comments until we ask for them. We will also be utilizing CDBG funds to build several new mansions homes for prominent Middeltown citizens in the coming months. We are very excited as you should be !
Mr. Dave View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 12:11pm
LOLLOLLOLLOL  that was funny!! At least I see money being well spent.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 12:19pm
Hermes- you sir, are an inspiration to us all with this post. You, sir, sound like an MMF candidate for the next go around with the elections for Council. You sir, have the talk and, no doubt, the swagger to be a high rolling, big doggie power broker in this town. I can picture you now, yucking it up at the country club (or secretive Sunshine Law violating meeting) just a back slappin' and cigar munching with Lawrence, Jimmy, Billy, Scott-Jones, Judith G., Marty, Leslie L., Annie M., and other prominent folks. You keep writing like this and they're bound to take you "under their wing" to learn ya a thing or two and how to conduct covert business away from public scrutiny.   
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 12:51pm
Vet - LOL How else am I going to get to that football game Sunday ?

I forgot to mention how people will get to that new multi-billion dollar stadium....they will utilize the new and improved "bike path". Since the bike path runs north & south this will best suit the people who live to the north & south of us. Thus eliminating traffic congestion at the I-75 interchange, or the Manchester I-75 interchange,whichever interchange people choose to use. Also,a toll booth will be built at the new Manchester I-75 interchange to help with CDBG/HUD funds. This will relax the increase of new taxes we propose to impose in order to build the new stadium. The future of Middeltown is blight I mean bright ! So always keep in mind we are here for YOU ! Big%20smile Jobs and prosperity is our slogan !!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 1:23pm
Hermes- you have made clear, what has been so cloudy for so long. Your overview of the game plan for the city by the big doggies has shed some positive light on a gloomy town forecast. I now see the light. I now realize that the MMF'ers, the city manager, the planning director, the law director, council and the school board have it well under control and we are not to worry about our city. They have always known what is best for us and we (I) have been extremely unfair in my criticism of our beloved city administrators.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to call 911 as I have an emergency occuring with my nose which is now growing at a rapid rate.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 2:11pm
Vet - My wife says if I don't quit talking like a MMF'er she is going to "pull the plug" on my computer. LOL

I guess I better gather up all my toys and quit for the day. LOL

But remember, BENGALS on Sunday !!!!!

WHO DEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 6:01pm
Sorry to hijack this thread but I just noticed this old post from Randy's fist day.I can't believe it's almost been a year now but glad to have you and good job!

Randy Lewis - Welcome to Xpnonex
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 8:30pm
I'm not sure if you and my brother both have a habit of typing 'first', 'fist', but I'm laughing hysterically that you spelled it wrong in your post and he did in his 'fist' post on the blog.

:-)
Adam Lewis' Blog
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 6:33am
Thanks Randy for all you do on this site. The effort to get answers for us through your interviews, the follow through at council meetings/candidate forums, the pictures concerning subjects on this site- all appreciated. However- as great as your efforts have been in this area, sadly, we must reprimand you for your choice in football teams. Being a Bengal fan, how should we say, takes the "luster" off an otherwise outstanding career so far.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 8:10am
Originally posted by adamwlewis adamwlewis wrote:

I'm not sure if you and my brother both have a habit of typing 'first', 'fist', but I'm laughing hysterically that you spelled it wrong in your post and he did in his 'fist' post on the blog.

:-)

See the problem is my and Andy's brains work far faster than are hands can keep up, that's the reason for the occasional misspelling of words. Wink
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
angelababy View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelababy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2010 at 10:37pm
 I know the Bengals helmet angers many people and I know that you want satisfied members on this site.Try it out and let me know what you think. Apparently this logo is offensive to folks who respect a quality football team.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic