FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Customize Your MiddletownUSA Site

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Customize Your MiddletownUSA Site
    Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 8:56pm

We here at MUSA realize that change is hard, and not everyone is happy with the new site. I for one like it, but we have designed a new feature for the site that will be up and running on 11/10/09 at 11:00am sharp. You will now be able to customize the site almost any way you wish. If you don't like the main stories at the top of the page, move it to the bottom, you don't like the main stories at all, remove it completely. You aren't a fan of the forum, well  you can remove it from your main page as well. All you want is forum topics, then you build it that way.

These new options will allow you to control what your MiddletownUSA.com looks like. Once you make the site look the way you want, all you do is save it and no matter where or when you log in your page will remain the way you created it. If you want to change it in a day or month just simply click the customize link and start over fresh.

I believe our members will enjoy this all new feature. There is only one catch (there always is Big%20smile) you must be a member of the site to have access to this feature. So if you are not a member, sign up and take advantage of this new addition to MiddletownUSA.com

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 7:58am

Today is the day for the all new Customize Your MiddletownUSA web site. Tick Tock Tick Tock

randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 11:02am
The new customize ferature is now up and running. Go ahead create the site the way you want, go on you know you want to Pacman Big%20smile
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 12:54pm
Site looks good Randy. I like the layout of the topics,much easier to navigate than the old way. Looks more modern too. Thumbs%20Up
Very...colorful. LOL
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
adamwlewis View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 1:03pm
Glad you like it Hermes! Have you customized your page yet? You can do so by clicking "Customize Your Homepage" in the upper right of the navigation bar, next to the date. Try it out and let me know what you think.
Adam Lewis' Blog
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 2:32pm
John or Adam - is there any way you can change Hermes Bengal helmet under his screen name? Can you alter the helmet to a Steelers or Brown's helmet perhaps? Any way to permanently delete it? I know the Bengals helmet angers many people and I know that you want satisfied members on this site. I'd ask Randy, but he's in "cohoots" with Hermes.
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 2:36pm
I'm not saying I can do that, cause that would be wrong, I'm just saying that is a certain amount of cash just "happen" to be left on my desk in my office that the picture might "accidentally" get erased.

That's all I'm saying.
Adam Lewis' Blog
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 2:53pm
What the ..... I get off line for 5 minutes and come back to see this.I expect such things from you Vet, but cant believe my own brother would betray me. I am shocked, shocked I say.

Adam we can split the money right???
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by VietVet VietVet wrote:

John or Adam - is there any way you can change Hermes Bengal helmet under his screen name? Can you alter the helmet to a Steelers or Brown's helmet perhaps? Any way to permanently delete it? I know the Bengals helmet angers many people and I know that you want satisfied members on this site. I'd ask Randy, but he's in "cohoots" with Hermes.

LOL LOL LOL VET !!!!
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 3:08pm
Split the money? What money? I'm just saying if money "happened" to be on my desk the picture might "accidentally" disappear. I hope you're not insinuating Vet might pay me for such services??
Adam Lewis' Blog
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 3:10pm
Adam/Randy - How much would it cost me to get Vets' image changed to a BENGALS helmet ? And actually money is no object,just name a price. And restrict all of Vets' font to Bengal orange.  LOL LOL LOL

WHO DEY !!!!!!!!!!!!! BENGALS dats who !!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL LOL
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 3:57pm
$50 would satisfy me :-D
Adam Lewis' Blog
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 3:59pm

Sounds like a good price to me as well

Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by adamwlewis adamwlewis wrote:

$50 is a good price,  you take a personal check ?

Randy - My Sunday football buddy & Bengal fan I can't believe you would even want a penny to take care of Vet ! We need to get Vet drunk and then take him to a tattoo parlor and get a big Bengal helmet put on his chest. LOL LOL
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 6:20pm

Glad you like it Hermes! Have you customized your page yet? You can do so by clicking "Customize Your Homepage" in the upper right of the navigation bar, next to the date. Try it out and let me know what you think.

Actually I was going to change it but I like everything on it so I left it alone. As I said it's easy to navigate so I may make changes at a later date or something but for now I'll leave it alone. Thumbs%20Up

(unless I can figure out how to change Vets' image to a Bengals helmet) LOL
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 6:30pm
Check? No way! No paper trails.... cash only.
Adam Lewis' Blog
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 6:33pm

Check? No way! No paper trails.... cash only.

My wife controls the money and she won't give me cash. I wonder if Vet would loan me $50 bucks ? Big%20smile
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Hermes Hermes wrote:

$50 is a good price,  you take a personal check ?

Randy - My Sunday football buddy & Bengal fan I can't believe you would even want a penny to take care of Vet ! We need to get Vet drunk and then take him to a tattoo parlor and get a big Bengal helmet put on his chest. LOL LOL
I would never take your money Hermes, hey I have an idea for Sundays game. Me you a beer and a bar !
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 6:36pm
Don't worry Hermes, I will "talk" to Adam tomorrow I think the new site needs be upgraded again. I would like to all users have a Bengal logo of some sort. Gotta be supportive of the team.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

Don't worry Hermes, I will "talk" to Adam tomorrow I think the new site needs be upgraded again. I would like to all users have a Bengal logo of some sort. Gotta supportive of the team.

Now thats a good idea !! Everyone with a Bengal logo !

On the serious side, what about a link or something on the site to the Bengals website ?

(Who's older,you or Adam ? If your older you can just "whoop-up" on Adam) LOL
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 6:51pm
I am older and I cant go whooping up on my brother he's  my boss. Big%20smile
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 8:21pm
Hehe, Randy is physically older by 11 years, but I'm mentally older by 50. And I'm the boss. :-D
Adam Lewis' Blog
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 10:03pm
Did you just call me stupid? Wacko  But  I am the better looking one   Big%20smile
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 11:36am
OK- To summarize what was just discussed here.

1. Hermes and randy want to pay me $50 bucks to get a Bengal tattoo on my chest causing me to look like the hood of a 70's something Trans Am and making me look like a carny. This is after they attempt to lure me into the state of alcoholic bliss.

2. Adam will take that $50 bucks to make the hideous logo under Hermes name on this site "mysteriously disappear". Apparently this logo is offensive to folks who respect a quality football team. Adam knows it and wants to clean up the forum by eliminating unsightly pictures such as this.

3. Hermes suggests that all forum users have some sort of Bengal logo in their posts which would automatically incite a riot or boycott of this site causing defections back to the old Journal Message Board.

4. Hermes wants some sort of link to a Bengal site that will probably insert some sort of major virus into the system because we all know that most Bengals sites are infected with hackers who think they know football.

5. Randy, while older, is indicating that he is willing to do the bidding of his younger brother because Adam is Randy's boss and must comply to Adam's every wish. (Geez Randy!)

6. Randy and Hermes are willing to pay me $50 bucks to be a Bengals fan knowing full well that it will take much more than that to acknowledge their very existence.

Does that about take care of things gents, or have I inserted some exaggeration in this post?
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 11:43am
Pretty much agree with the summary you have, just one correction. I will not do the biding of Adam even though he is the boss. Cry  And for the record, Adam does not watch sports and might not know the difference between a Bengals helmet and a bicycle helmet. So not sure how much help he would be to you Vet. As for the tattoo, It would look good on you, you might even get into a game or two for free when they see just how much you love the team .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic