FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Get Your WHO DEY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get Your WHO DEY
    Posted: Nov 15 2009 at 9:47am
Just for you Hermes, And I got in trouble for looking at these. The woman caught me it was worth it. Big%20smile

Today is the day Hermes, crack a beer and get ready for some football

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2009 at 11:25am
Ah the top picture the only true reason to watch the Bingels.LOL
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2009 at 12:16pm
Wasteful, we are having a great season, Dont be like Vet, jump on board while there is still room.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2009 at 12:24pm
Randy/ Hermes- what are we thinking now- by 4PM the Bengals will be in second place in the division or what? Not bad looking gals in the picture, Not the best in the league and probably not the worst. As they said in Animal House- "my advise to you is to start drinking heavily" before the pain of the loss gets to be too much to handle.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2009 at 1:26pm
Touchdown!!!!!! Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2009 at 1:27pm
Where you at Hermes?  Are you grounded today ?
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2009 at 3:44pm

Man this game is way to close!

“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2009 at 4:23pm
What a game!!! ClapClap  Hermes, you left me today. Vet, this is your last chance to join up!!!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2009 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

Just for you Hermes, And I got in trouble for looking at these. The woman caught me it was worth it. Big%20smile

Today is the day Hermes, crack a beer and get ready for some football

I think I'm in love Embarrassed with all of them !!  ↑↑↑

Sorry Randy I was out of town at an undisclosed location. One helluva game !! I was worried sick there for a while. But the Bengals came through for us !!!

Take that Pittsburgh !!! Clap Clap Clap
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2009 at 5:33pm
Vet - Last chance bud, get on the wagon and ride to the superbowl with us !!

Who dey !!!!!!!! Superbowl bound baby !!!!!!!!!!

Keep'n da faith !!!!!!!  Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2009 at 7:35am
The higher those pesky Bengals climb, the harder the fall when they lose in the playoffs, (unless they have a second half of the season meltdown which has happened in the past.) The Bengals are like a lunar eclipse. They have a winning season come around every 10 or 20 years or so. I like it that all the Cincy people are yelling about their Bengals. Haven't done that since the 80's when they went to the Super Bowls. Enjoy it now- it probably won't last for long.   
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2009 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by VietVet VietVet wrote:

The higher those pesky Bengals climb, the harder the fall when they lose in the playoffs, (unless they have a second half of the season meltdown which has happened in the past.) The Bengals are like a lunar eclipse. They have a winning season come around every 10 or 20 years or so. I like it that all the Cincy people are yelling about their Bengals. Haven't done that since the 80's when they went to the Super Bowls. Enjoy it now- it probably won't last for long.   

Vet,Vet,Vet....what one must do is stay positive . Think in a positive manner. (And not positive they will lose LOL) There is no fun if a team wins ALL the time. Every 10-20 years IS a good thing ! It ignites excitement ! You can root and cheer and feel good. I don't mind only feeling good every 10-20 years. LOL

Randy/Adam...where is Vets new avatar ?? The money is on it's way ! Big%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic