FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Service At Dillmans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Service At Dillmans
    Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 2:26pm

My soon to be wife bought a gallon of milk this morning from Dillmans, brought it home and stuck it in the refrigerator and later in the day noticed it had leaked all over the place. She called Dillmans and explained the situation to them.. She spoke with a gentleman named Mike. Mike, said "no problem toss that out and come in to pick up a new one".

So I stopped at Dillmans on my way home from work today and Mike was great, he apologized several times, which it  was not his fault and even asked if he could give me or do anything to make up for it. I told him of course not, it happens no big deal. I just wanted tell everyone that the service at Dillmans on Central Ave. was and is great. I do shop there often, so if you ever go in there say hello to Mike. 
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 4:38pm
So--K Mart sales are up, bouying the Sears stock, while our local K Mart is forced to close over a dispute with the center owner.
Go figure...............................................
justwatching View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justwatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 4:42pm
A dispute with the center owner... care to elaborate spiderjohn?
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 6:26pm
rumor I heard was K Mart wanted improvements and rent reduction--owner nixed improvements and increased rent. Both parties supposedly held firm with no other negotiating.
Center owner has a real jerk for an attorney and he is very difficult.
Look for at least one other tenant to leave when their lease is up.
Center will now be more poorly maintained---just look at the former Club Roosevelt property.
The lease to that outfit sent center business into a downward spiral, though the Club never really caused any problems since their business was long after the other businesses had closed. Detrimental by reputation. Men didn't want their wives shopping in proximity--women didn't want their men tempted.

sportsnut View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportsnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 6:33pm
Hmmmm! Very interesting. Randy, nice post about a long time business in Middletown doing a great job of customer service. Not sure why it turned into a complaint thread about the Kmart center and it's owner. Too bad it turned into that.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by sportsnut sportsnut wrote:

Hmmmm! Very interesting. Randy, nice post about a long time business in Middletown doing a great job of customer service. Not sure why it turned into a complaint thread about the Kmart center and it's owner. Too bad it turned into that.
   Thank you, I don't why or how that happened either. I do like Dillmans though, I shop in two of his stores and the people are always very nice and helpful. He has been in business here for a long time. I have meet Mr Dillman  a few times and asked him to do an interview with MiddletownUSA he said someday, until then I  wait.   Big%20smile
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Mr. Dave View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2009 at 9:14am
I was there yesterday and did so hello to Mike, nice guy.
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2009 at 8:19pm

Well I can say the service at schlotzskys on Dixie hwy is not this good.  I was just there and ordered a sandwich plain.  When I got home I found that my sandwich was not plain.  I drove back for a refund and the store refused.  He did offer to make another sandwich I did not want. He also refused to contact to his boss for a refund. I wanted my money he refused.  In lieu of getting arrested I left without my money or a sandwich.  I did contact corporate and will see what they say tomorrow.  Seems like customer service all over this town is going to hell.

rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 12:22am

Corporate offices did follow up fast and resolved the issue.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic