FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hope For A Ravens Win today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hope For A Ravens Win today
    Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 9:36am
Yes I know it sounds crazy, And in fact I don't think I have ever pulled for the Ravens to win anything but I believe they play Indy today. And in order for OUR BELOVED BENGALS to get home field advantage through out the playoffs they will have to catch Indy. So Indy needs to lose. With that said we need to pull for the hated Ravens.

Today SHOULD be an easy game for OUR ON STOPPABLE BENGALS, but its the easy ones that scary me the most.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 10:37am
I'm thinking it's time for a second half of the season Bengals collapse starting with the Raiders today. Whatcha think Randy and Hermes? Go Peyton!- Go Colts!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 4:25pm
I'm watching this game with my eyes closed and the TV muted. Pinch
 I just don't have the guts today ! LOL

Pittsburgh lost thats good for Cincy. Indy won another 10-0 for them bad for us.

I really miss my buddy Benson, Scott isn't bad but he can't touch Benson for rushing.

Tell me when it's over  Pinch LOL
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 4:27pm
Palmer TD !!!!!!!! ????????  LOL

Vet - he did it without a reciever too !!!!!!!  LOL
Lets see those Ravens do that !!!! LOL 

WHO DEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Clap  Clap  Clap
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 4:47pm
I wanna see Larry F. run for a minute. Hermes, our Bengals look so far, we should gear up for that Super Bowl trip.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

I wanna see Larry F. run for a minute. Hermes, our Bengals look so far, we should gear up for that Super Bowl trip.

I'm trying to keep the faith LOL

Palmer needs to quit rushing he is going to end up hurt and then where will we be ?
He scored 2 TD's so he's been lucky so far not to hurt that hand more.

Scott is doing ok on rushing but he's no Benson.

Ocho needs to settle down.  WHO DEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap Clap
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 5:16pm
Calm down Hermes  LOL  We are doing fine. Palmer is gonna be ok! Gotta believe thats all. If your this nervous now what are you gonna do in the palyoffs? LOL
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 5:25pm
Okay, now  I am some what worried  
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

Calm down Hermes  LOL  We are doing fine. Palmer is gonna be ok! Gotta believe thats all. If your this nervous now what are you gonna do in the palyoffs? LOL

My son-in-law says I won't make it to the playoffs,I'll have a nervous breakdown before then  LOL

I can't help it, I'll take a nerve pill in the 3rd quarter. LOL
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 6:45pm
I am worried and drinking way too much !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 7:13pm
I can not believe this @$%& I know Vet is just laughing and laughing. But it's really ok cause Ravens lost as did the Steelers. So today does suck, but it;s not as bad as could have been.

So always look at the bright side Hermes, we are stiil going to the Super Bowl !!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 8:30pm
I knew..I knew it I don't why or how but I just had a feeling. Cry

Your right Randy,still first in the North but they have to do better or the bowl slips right through their fingers.

They should have beat Oakland easily, Oakland was like 2 and 7 there is no excuse,no excuse I say !! Angry  LOL

We better beat Browns next week or I give up. Six more games and they have to stop trying to win late, it has to be early on or we are screwed. None of the six are all that great in the standings well except the Chargers they are 7-3. Cry
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2009 at 6:40am
Doggone it! I was there with you guys!You can count on me pals! Are you as upset as I am that those Beagles gave away the game on a kickoff return fumble, with 33 seconds left at the 30 yard line-easily within field goal range for the Raiders. Repeat- gave away the game on a kickoff return fumble with 33 seconds left at the 30 yard line- easily within field goal range for the Raiders. Repeat- Hey- this is sounding better each time I say this--- Not likely, but perhaps another melt down against lowly Cleveland next week? Naw- probably not.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2009 at 1:07pm
Vet - We know you were right in there with us Vet, sweating bullets all the way. LOL

It was a sad day in the Jungle for sure. Cry

But you still owe us that trip to the Bowl Vet. LOL
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2009 at 3:38pm
Knowing the Bengals and their past history of Super Bowl success, I think it's a safe bet that I won't have to worry about that. I believe the more immediate concern is making sure they make it past round one of the playoffs. I see them leaving the show early. Don't see them getting past the second round. Still, all in all, not a bad season for them so far. That's why they need to get back to the Coslet/LeBeau/Shula years so that I can have some comedy with my football on Sundays!
Kelly L View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 7:54am
Originally posted by VietVet VietVet wrote:

I'm thinking it's time for a second half of the season Bengals collapse starting with the Raiders today. Whatcha think Randy and Hermes? Go Peyton!- Go Colts!

I also think so.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 8:21am
WOW!! Welcome Kelly, way to jump in the mix. I must warn you that Hermes and I take our Bengals football very serious, you might want to rethink your backing of any opinions given by Mrs. Vet opps I mean Mr Vet. Big%20smile
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 11:42am
Atta way Kelly L. It's nice to see someone set their standards high here. Not like those that would root for just any old minor league team that resembled the "Bad News Bears" of football, rather than a real football team! Nice to see you can evaluate and support real actual football talent that produces a constant contender. Them Bengals???? Well...... kinda like watching the Washington Generals compete in a league of Harlem Globetrotters, wouldn't you say? Kinda like expecting the Dayton Dragons to compete in the National League, right? Wait, I have one more......watching the Bengals compete against actual pro football teams is like watching a high school golf team competing against a team of Tiger Woods clones. with the same chance of winning. A little known fact here..... Coach Marvin Lewis requires his team to hang out around the visitors locker room after the game for two reasons. One- his players can get a glimpse of what it feels like to be in the winner's locker room and ....two....he requires his players to wash the visiting teams undie shorts, strap and dirty uniforms for them to show them that you may get dirty if you make an effort to win.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic