FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Airport

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jag123 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jag123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airport
    Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 10:45am
I just watched the last council meeting and saw Dave Duritsch and a Mr. Wolf talking about a new business moving to the airport. Sounds wonderful if true. Anyone have anymore info?
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 1:19pm
This is the Start Skydiving group. They were originally based in Indiana. They originally wanted to move to Middletown from Indiana, but couldn't work out a deal with the airport and moved instead to Lebanon.
I believe this could potentally be a good deal. If they are going to train military specialty jumpers this will mean more military aircraft and fuel sales, etc. The military has already started cross-country chopper refuels at the airport. Lodging for the military? Don't know.
One company was supposed to start refurbishing Boeing 737's the beginning of this year at the airport. This was put on hold when the economy tanked. Don't know the status on this.
adamwlewis View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 2:59pm
409:

Do you know if the Start Skydiving group will be leaving Lebanon, or is this just another branch of their company?
Adam Lewis' Blog
jag123 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jag123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 7:29pm
I thought they said; Team Fast Trax.
swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 8:44pm
It is Team Fast Trax. I think they are out of Cincinnati.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 9:29pm
When will these guys be dropping in??
Big%20smile
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
adamwlewis View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 9:32pm
Oh, well if it's Team Fast Trax and not the Start Skydiving group then my question would be irrelevant wouldn't it? :-)
Adam Lewis' Blog
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 10:38pm
Adam...swohio75 & jag123 are correct. Team Fastrax  uses the Start Skydiving planes of which there were 3 last I knew.
I wasn't very clear. Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic