Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Thursday, March 28, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What does everyone think about New Senior Center?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What does everyone think about New Senior Center?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What does everyone think about New Senior Center?
    Posted: Nov 11 2007 at 9:50am
What does everyone think about the New Senior Center?  While it is great to have it, to me it looks out of place with the design that was built.  It reminds me of Bart Simpsons Hair Style.

I mean we have Nice houses, Nice Houses and them wham Shocked the big yellow Monster.

I think a more subdued design more in keeping with the neighborhood would have looked much better.
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

Thomas Jefferson
Eagle View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2007 at 7:51pm
Sorry to say, business doesnt take me to Middletown too often. Where is the New senior center? I personally would of loved to see Middletown Hospitol work some kind of deal with the seniors or veterans.
Love the prifile pic! Thumbs%20Up
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2007 at 10:35pm

Thanks.

It is on Central just before you get to High St heading West on the right, believe me you can't miss it, just look for the Big Yellow Monster.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2007 at 10:49pm
It does look a bit out of place. At least the school was from the same architectural period.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2007 at 9:09am
I had to chuckle today when I read that the new Senior Center on Central was built ass backwards, in otherwords when you drive down Central you are looking at the backside of the building.  Only in Middletown.  I am sure there is some obscure reason for this.LOL
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2007 at 11:11am
It looks better from the back.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic