FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bailey's Cheesecake

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
admin View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bailey's Cheesecake
    Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 2:10pm
Please welcome our newest advertiser to the site, Chris Bailey with Bailey's Cheesecakes!

Chris brought some samples of his cheesecake to MiddletownUSA today, and we all agreed, they were delicious!

With 173 flavors, he is sure to have someone for everyone. Give him a call today to place an order!

513-594-8048
adamwlewis View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 2:20pm
I had a mini heath cheesecake today. It was mmmm, mmmm, good.
Adam Lewis' Blog
HereIam View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HereIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 2:24pm

Strawberry shortcake cheesecake for me today - OMG it was the best!

DarcyM View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarcyM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 2:24pm

I personally recommend the Reese’s cheesecake – the best!

John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 2:34pm
Excellent Cheesecakes! Thanks for dropping them off for my employees to try.

I think we will take you up on your 20 cupcake sized mini cheesecakes for the company Christmas party.
Great timing.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Newgal View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 2:38pm
Turtle cheesecake is very good.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 3:40pm
Must agree with Darcy, the Reese’s cheesecake is great !! Thank you Chris. Anyone that's looking for some great Cheesecake, look no further than Bailey's
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 6:09pm

PERSONAL FOUL ! PASS INTERFERENCE ON MUSA...HANDS TO THE BACK OF HERMES !!!! ALSO ILLEGAL CHOP BLOCK...HANDS TO THE FACE MASK AND TO MANY PLAYERS ON DEFENSE !!!

Randy old buddy,old pal....Where is MY cheesecake ?!!!!!!! Angry
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
the cheesecake guy View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the cheesecake guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 10:01am
MiddletownUSA, THANK YOU for allowing me to  become a member of what I consider to be one of the greatest assets in continually rebuilding our community, but most importantly providing the common citizen such as myself an opportunity to be herd.  I am looking forward to working with your dedicated members who are very passionate about a common goal...Pride in our city.

Big thanks to Randy, Adam, and John...you guys made me feel very welcome and comfortable in your offices yesterday.  John I would be honored to help in being a part of your Christmas party.

This is my first post, so not sure if this is ok, but I love to try and help bring a smile to a veterans face with cheesecake,  If you know of any local vets who are down, or just need a small surprise pick me up please let me know...I will try my best to get something delivered to them.  Vietnam and Korean war vets are my passion and will be first in line, but I am thankful to all vets and welcome the opportunity to try and do something special for any of your special veterans.  Please send your requests to me at cheesecakes@cinci.rr.com
The Cheesecake Guy
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 5:08am
do you have a store or is this special order only?
the cheesecake guy View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the cheesecake guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 12:34am
rngrmed:

Right now everything is special order.  I am in the process of trying to acquire a new baking facility in order to expand our current business.  I usually need about 48 hours notice in order to bake your request and let it mellow out for at least 24 hours before you enjoy it.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 513-594-8048...if you are a Ohio State fan I have a very unique one of a kind cheesecake for you...Ask Randy, he has seen the photos of Tressel with the very 1st one I ever baked.(this one does require a little more lead time, unique cheesecake, only one custom unique mold.) 

Top sellers are 12 mini individual cheesecakes for $18.00, and the 9" cheesecake that is about 3" thick, and wieghs just under 5 pounds after being decorated.

Thank you.  I hope I have an opportunity to share my cheesecakes with you in the near future.
The Cheesecake Guy
thoroughman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thoroughman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 12:54pm
What flavors of cheesecake do you offer? Also, how much for a Strawberry Cheesecake?
I am thinking this would be great for a special B-Day surprise?

Thanks
Jesus move in our city like never before seen!
MadisonMom View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadisonMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 10:27pm
He needs to advertise on mainstreetmadison.com

People have asked about him on there. Does he still have his web site? Been too busy with family to check lately.
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2009 at 8:40pm
Ordered 4 dozens.  Chris Bailey is/was great to deal with, very accommodating..All flavors were outstanding.  Family loved them.  Highly recommeded. 
gemneye70 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemneye70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2010 at 10:44am
I hope you can get a store...Is there a website where we can order?
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2010 at 11:03am
Gemneye70, We are building his webpage should be up soon
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 2:58pm
Just had to make a quick post and say these are seriously the best cheesecakes I have ever had!
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic