FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trivia By Patti's Cards & Gifts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
admin View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trivia By Patti's Cards & Gifts
    Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 4:19pm
Thank you Patti's Cards & Gifts for sponsoring this month's Middletown Trivia Contest and offering a $30 Gift Certificate to the winner!

randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 8:32am
So, lets hear your thoughts on the trivia contest. Is it too hard, not hard enough, give me some feed back people. Mike Presta I thought you would be all over this trivia stuff.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 8:36am
Question 3 unless you were born here knocks a lot of people out of the contest.  I have been here 6 yrs and have no clue as to who came first.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 8:45am
I am sure some people with figure out how to answer number 3, but Pac you dont need to know all the answers to enter the contest. Remember it's who get the "most" questions correct.
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 8:57am
Randy I am sure there are many life long residents that probably know the answer and I could probably figure it out also.  I just don't have the time to do the research at this time of the year.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 9:01am
I can almost guarantee you that there is no life long resident that knows the answer to this question of the top of their head.
admin View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2009 at 12:55pm
Just thought I'd let you all know, Patti's Cards & Gifts presented MiddletownUSA.com with the gift certificate today for the winner of the contest. Now it's just up to you to win....

Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2009 at 3:44am
Randy and Pac:
I think several Middletown "old timers" could come pretty close off the top of their heads on question 3, but that is neither here nor there.  If I understand correctly, This is the "first" of these contests.  I understand that this is Pacman's busy season, but this contest ends soon, and (I guess you are sorry to imply) if you have "busy" seasons, you must also have "slower" seasons.  We expect you to be competitive during those contests, Pac.

PS to Randy:  I'll admit that I'm a "trivia nut", but I find most of these questions really difficult especially the "picture posers"!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic