FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My heart is sad today,I mourn....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My heart is sad today,I mourn....
    Posted: Dec 13 2009 at 1:21pm
Cincy is playing the Vikings and so far are not moving the ball very good. My heart is heavy with sadness as I realize they (Bengals) may lose this one.

Won't you join me as we bow our heads and tip our beer mugs towards our lips and utter a prayer in favor of the Bengals. Cry
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2009 at 4:19pm
I too, join you and randy joe in your sadness, as the Bengals take one on the chin. (or nose, by the look of Ochisinkhole) Gave you a preview of what is to come in the playoffs for Marvin's team. Almost, but not quite, ready for primetime. Still a "B" level team and not ready to play with the Colts, Saints, Vikings and other upper echelon teams yet, but improving and are better than they have been in 20 years. Maybe next year.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2009 at 6:27pm
Yep Vet they bit the big one today. What happened to Ochos' nose anyway ?

I never even watched the 4th quarter,I knew it was over in the 2nd. Maybe next year Marvin will listen to me.

Who Dey.....
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2009 at 6:24am
Ochostinko must have gotten smacked across the nose on that attempted catch that was behind him. On replay, the helmet flew off when he hit the ground. Looked like he and the defensive back were in awkward positions on that play. Because Palmer threw the ball behind Stinko, he had to look back for it and the defender took a swipe at his head, rather than the ball OR, maybe the def. back just wanted to take Ochi's head off. I could see that happening. Looked worse than it was. JMO What's the deal with OL Andrew Whitworth's comments today that the Bengals stayed with them as to ability? Didn't look that way to me, Andy babes. Where's randy lou on this?
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2009 at 1:01pm
I didn't see Ochos nose yesterday but they shows it on the news today,looked smashed to me.

Randy is working weekends but wonder where his Monday morning comments are ? Randy..MIA !!

Wonder if Adam has something to do with Randy being MIA ? LOL
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2009 at 3:52pm
Hermes, I watched some of the game. I was sick as *&## ans did not go in to the office today, in fact this is the first time I touched the computer all day. I am sick and sad about this loss. We need to right the ship and do it soon.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2009 at 6:22pm
Randy - Sorry to hear your feeling bad,cold ? Flu ?

I knew it would be a loss,but we have 3 more to go so we could end the season on a good note still.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2009 at 7:20am
Hermes, I have been playing Santa on the Weekends for some extra cash, you and I have never met but I have met some of our members here and trust me when I say they are reading this and laughing. Why? Because I am a 6ft tall skinny guy. Smile    So yes I am sick and I think one of those damn kids gave me the flu. But I am back at work today not feeling much better but here to help fight against the Vet.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2009 at 10:17am
Randall Fentingmore- hate to hear that you are ill. You'll work through this and be feeling better in a few days, I'm sure. To start you on the road to recovery, I will remind you that your Bengals will play the Chargers in San Diego this Sunday. They are 10 and 3. I'm afraid it may be another loss if they play the way they did in Minnesota and I don't see much of a dropoff between Rivers and Farve. They have a chance of missing out on the home field advantage also. As a bud and a trusted pal, I hope this little tidbit of info. has helped you feel just a little bit better today. I'm always on your side 'ole buddy!

Your favorite pal,

Vet     ( and I know Hermes will agree with this and sends his thoughts of recovery also)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic