FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Escape hits 1000 on Youtube

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lfisler View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfisler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Escape hits 1000 on Youtube
    Posted: Nov 19 2007 at 11:28am
John--wasn't sure exactly where to put this, but since it involves two businesses here in town I put it here.  If it needs to be moved--feel free to do so...

Hey everyone--something that I'm celebrating today...the DVD of my artwork and that was produced by Rumford Productions is about to turn in over 1000 hits on Youtube!!!   It's been out on Youtube for just under 9 months!!  I didn't expect to get that many hits in less than a year--so it's really a blessing!!   Thanks to all who went out there, bookmarked it, play it and enjoy it!   I'm so happy!!

Here's the link if you want to check it out.

Thanks to Rumford Productions for their great work and friendship.  And thanks to Wayne Johnson for the beautiful music.  BTW, if anyone is going to be in Vegas in Feb (around the 20th)--Wayne has just accepted a contract to play in Bette Midler's show at the Caesar's Palace in addition to the Manhattan Transfer and solo work he is doing! 

Happy Holidaze!
Linda
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2007 at 1:33pm
I think this is an excellent announcement.

With several hundred hits.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2007 at 1:36pm
John Beagle

Middletown USA

lfisler View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfisler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2007 at 10:46am
Thanks John!!!
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2008 at 5:07pm
Count Update:  1,421
John Beagle

Middletown USA

lfisler View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfisler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2008 at 2:48pm
Thanks John!   up to 1445 now!

And just to update everyone on Wayne Johnson--the wonderful musician who provided the music for the Escape--he is now in the support band for Bette Midler who has replaced Celine Dion at Ceasar's Palace.  Wayne plays in Las Vegas at Ceasar's when Bette is performing.  Bette opened in Vegas in February.  She and Wayne are currently on a break, but will start back up again at the end of June/beginning of July.   Congrats to Wayne for landing this wonderful opportunity!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic